What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Ops, I've better stop playing with people, they have started taking me seriously again. I had a really good day messing with everyone, but I forgot my general place...it's hard when you think you are being accepted, but the reality is you are still the one everyone believes has a problem with everything because you opened your mouth...oh well. Must remember, laughter, does not a joke make.

Yep, I laughed too much yesterday. Karma got me good this morning - already got the "You do what you want to anyway" speech accompanied with the people being afraid to say anything to me because they don't want to make me upset. Unfortunately, people are upset at me because I can't read their minds to find out why everything I'm doing is so wrong. I worked and cleaned for 12 hours yesterday, even hung out and ate with everyone to be social, just to wake up to the beat down.

Good morning Murphy

Sisters upstairs yelling at her bf because he hasn't taken her to get her nails done in a month, how he only gives her a couple hundred dollars a month to support her, and on and on...so shitty. You shouldn't expect things like that..its a nice gesture but damn. Here all I want is someone to have coffee with and just do stuff, spend time with....see men are too busy thinking that's all women care about..not true..some of us look for something deeper that is more of value than vanity. Perhaps I'm just a weirdo but I like doing shit for myself. I like knowing its mine I paid for it. Idfk. I mean my ex would bring me a dozen red roses on a pretty regular but random like for no reason basis and it was sweet, heartwarming but not something I'd trip about when he didn't.

Edited by kat

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic