What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Like I just sat on the "who here is single" topic, with a point that sounded really amazing in my head..and for twenty minutes I sat there trying to put it into words that would equate its amazingness in writing to that of what was in my thought process....but than I realized how stupid it sounded and came over here instead. What a waste of time.

Edited by kat

I HAVE GREAT FRIENDS BUT I NEED SOMETHING MORE! I FEEL LIKE I'M DOOMED AT THIS POINT! I'M DONE!

Drunk post over

*MAN HUGS*

dude, i feel ya. which is why i gave up looking ^_^ if a person comes into my life threw some sort of strange event, I'll give it a shot,although at 25 I have called it quits, i figure some get lucky enough to find that special someone in life, more power to em, it just seems whenever i try or come across someone and I think its ganna work some how it falls apart. *shrugs*

If I would have had someone that actually cared in my life I wouldn't be like this...it feels like it's just too late for me to have a normal life or to love or to even live sometimes. I really do try or did try..it's just not in the cards for me. I'm starting to accept it and the accpetance is bringing about a whole lot of anger.

Did the news just say that murder in the city of Detroit is up but more serious crimes are down? WTF does the media consider a serious crime? Oh wait, damn, maybe they should make Idiocracy part 2 here in the city of Detroit. They didn't say crime is down overall, as a whole...they said more serious crimes are down...so feel free to kill folks, it is no longer a serious crime here in the D. Psychopath's, today is a day of victory. All of the hard work and advocating from prison of your predecessors has finally paid off-you are no longer seriously fucked up members of society so, happy murderings.

(I am moving to like, IDK ANYWHERE!!!)

:confused:

Did the news just say that murder in the city of Detroit is up but more serious crimes are down? WTF does the media consider a serious crime? Oh wait, damn, maybe they should make Idiocracy part 2 here in the city of Detroit. They didn't say crime is down overall, as a whole...they said more serious crimes are down...so feel free to kill folks, it is no longer a serious crime here in the D. Psychopath's, today is a day of victory. All of the hard work and advocating from prison of your predecessors has finally paid off-you are no longer seriously fucked up members of society so, happy murderings.

(I am moving to like, IDK ANYWHERE!!!)

:confused:

I'm surprised of this since it's so cold in the hood that people are doing this.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic