What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I am more than qualified for this job. They wanted me and told me to go take the typing test required to interview me but I broke my wrist a couple days before and couldn't type. Typing is getting easier and thankfully Siri has helped me immensely. I've got a couple more weeks to work on it before I go take the test. I could pass without a doubt of my wrist wasn't broken ... If I can get this job, we could kiss our financial issues goodbye. Starting pay is REALLY good!

Only downside is it's midnights to start. I'm still in school until April. So I will have to live off Amp and depend on friends and family until I am done with school to watch my kids for a bit so I can sleep a little. It's only temporary.

I CAN do this.

I am more than qualified for this job. They wanted me and told me to go take the typing test required to interview me but I broke my wrist a couple days before and couldn't type. Typing is getting easier and thankfully Siri has helped me immensely. I've got a couple more weeks to work on it before I go take the test. I could pass without a doubt of my wrist wasn't broken ... If I can get this job, we could kiss our financial issues goodbye. Starting pay is REALLY good!

Only downside is it's midnights to start. I'm still in school until April. So I will have to live off Amp and depend on friends and family until I am done with school to watch my kids for a bit so I can sleep a little. It's only temporary.

I CAN do this.

With you working, I can be home more to clean and cook dinner *nods* that might help.

Its on my bucket list to go to Necto on a regular College night to create Goth Purists, because some of them are also there for the music. I could bring a pad of paper and pen and act as a human Last.FM, matching artists they like with similar sounding Post-Punk and Dark Indie bands. Then on the ride home I'll listen to Coldplay.

Well, t'was rhetorical, really. But the dentist did marvel at the size of my sinuses upon full-face x-ray. So I tend to hold MORE than 15ml I guess.

Thanks, WikiPhee.

I am going to have my wife start calling me that and then blame you.

:clap: Agreed

I'm glad someone agrees with me. I'm so sick of hearing "well, if you can't be happy single, then you don't love yourself". Its a crock of shit. I love myself plenty. And I'm generally happy already. I don't NEED someone to make be fucking happy, I'm just sick and tired of seeing so many people around me so happy in love, including most of my stupid ex's and here I am, a good girlfriend, smart, funny, loving, loyal, understand, ect ect ect, ALONE. That's my reward for being a good girlfriend: loneliness... WTF is wrong with the rest of the world that I, an amazing human being, can't get/keep a boyfriends?????

/rant

don't copy my butt...dont copy my butt...dont copy my butt...don't copy my butt...dont copy my butt...dont copy my butt...don't copy my butt...dont copy my butt...dont copy my butt...don't copy my butt...dont copy my butt...dont copy my butt...don't copy my butt...dont copy my butt...dont copy my butt...my butt my butt my butt my butt my butt

Sometimes I'm amazed at how complex the body is, but how simple it all seems to us. For example, I'm typing on my laptop posting this right now. It seems simple enough. I'm just typing. If we think about it more in depth I have to think of what I want to say and send a signal through my body to my fingers to move to the right keys and actually start typing all instantly.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic