What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I went to talk to my professor the other day. While talking to him about some days I won't be able to go to class, he started to complain about another student. I guess the student contacted him saying his alarm clock is broken so he hasn't been to class in three weeks because he can't wake up.

My professor then continues to complain about how lazy can someone be that they don't get up until 11 am. Um... I used to sleep in until 2 pm. I sleep in until 11 am and make myself get up at that time at the latest everyday so I can be in some sort of sleep schedule. On my "early" days I'm up at 8 or 9 and the latest is 11 am. I think that is pretty good for me considering I'm allergic to any time before noon.

Homework and projects never end. I have an essay due tomorrow, two chapters to read and questions to answer, two meetings tomorrow, start recording for an audio project, call about one of my loans friday and get into the radio station, and then I have whatever homework I get tomorrow and I have to finish my audio project while in the lab friday.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic