What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

3 hours ago, TronRP said:

After what I just found out happened to Kathy Griffin (and is continuing to happen), there truly is...

NO CURE FOR STUPID!!!

This is what the "There is no cure for stupid" topic is for.   Displaying the unbelievable "intellect" of the human brain. 

Edited by Trene4000

6 minutes ago, Trene4000 said:

This is what the "There is no cure for stupid" topic is for.   Displaying the unbelievable "intellect" of the human brain. 

I was actually going to type something else that I was thinking.  That happened as an afterthought. 

The level of your self esteem determines the type of people you will attract. 

You wonder, "Why do I keep on attracting the same old crazy man?  Cause how you see yourself keeps on attracting that same old crazy man."

If you don't value you, you're going to attract someone else who doesn't value you.

- Creflo Dollar

On 12/17/2018 at 10:08 AM, Trene4000 said:

The level of your self esteem determines the type of people you will attract. 

You wonder, "Why do I keep on attracting the same old crazy man?  Cause how you see yourself keeps on attracting that same old crazy man."

If you don't value you, you're going to attract someone else who doesn't value you.

- Creflo Dollar

So, that's why I keep attracting all the misfits, outcasts, and creatures of the night. lol 😄

Why do I keep putting myself through this, watching this stupid show...I really can't stand the main character in Beyblade Burst Turbo.  I wish they would get to the point already.  I'm getting tired of this kid wanting everyone to be his rival then constantly wanting to be recognized as better than people he doesn't even know...then has nerve enough to get upset when someone tells him he's nowhere near the level of those people. 

Why...just why...

9 hours ago, TronRP said:

I wonder if Beyblade Burst Turbo was the Japanese attempt at "smack talk". 🤔

The hard part about this topic is that writing is virtually the same as thinking so as soon as I start typing I'm thinking what I'm typing.   Maybe it should be read "what were you just recently thinking".  

I tried to play Beyblade the rules are just so shitty.  Like they had no development time at all.  I wanted to like it so I kept playing it long after I decided it wasn't even as well designed as Uno.  Maybe there are some variant rules or some such but the one that came with the "starter set" I bought was laaaaame.   😞

3 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

This guy is a genius!

I would actually hire him for this

Lol that's awesome.  All that work is probably a solid 40 hours of work even for guys like this that know what they are doing.   More like 200 for DIY type people that are less familiar.    So for this kind of skilled labor that's $50 minimum an hour x 40hrs =  $2000 + Probably $500 for materials.  Totally worth it. !!

Wow, this Thursday will be the first Gathering we will miss since we started attending it in March of 2016.  But better to be safe than sorry.  My vehicle has a grinding brake, possible rotor damage, tires that slide at the first signs of a slick pavement and previously diagnosed issues that needed attention.  I literally can no longer put anything off...maintenance MUST be done as I am the family chauffeur.  Fortunately, the brakes did not become a major issue until the day before the kids got out of school for the holidays.  So I am taking this time to get service done as my truck is currently unsafe to be on the roads.  It went from drivable to downhill in a matter of 3 days, but unfortunately, right before the Christmas holiday.

Edited by TronRP

The Mythbusters flubbed up again. They were trying to bust another Breaking Bad explosion. They didn't get the same result, however, the explosive used in the show was crystalized. The explosives expert working the Mythbusters stated he could not make the crystalized version in the makeshift lab they had on the explosives range. Yet they still tested it as if it were the crystalized version, even though it was powder. Throwing a crystal on the floor is completely different than throwing a bag of powder on the floor.   Another Mythbusters fail. Apples are not oranges, guys.

14 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

The Mythbusters flubbed up again. They were trying to bust another Breaking Bad explosion. They didn't get the same result, however, the explosive used in the show was crystalized. The explosives expert working the Mythbusters stated he could not make the crystalized version in the makeshift lab they had on the explosives range. Yet they still tested it as if it were the crystalized version, even though it was powder. Throwing a crystal on the floor is completely different than throwing a bag of powder on the floor.   Another Mythbusters fail. Apples are not oranges, guys.

I used to watch mythbusters but after seeing the number of times they made false claims I stopped watching.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic