What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 4:13 AM, TronRP said:

All this money I'm paying for TV and a stupid sports package (wouldn't mind if I was actually into sports, however) and Xfinity can't even keep the signal without "unforeseen complications"!  What the heck, man...

It wouldn't be so bad if the signal didn't get "lost" right at the most important part of an episode!  I've been working since 1:30am Monday morning and had to take a break Tuesday morning around 8am to give my body time to recuperate due to a scheduled appointment this morning and Parent Teachers' Conference this afternoon...so of course TV is screwed up the one night I'm actually here.

:rant:

My problem with Xfinity is constantly having to unplug and replug the power cord because for some reason my cable box in my room decides to not work.  This is becoming nearly a daily event.

Questioning my value to others.  Am I worth the trouble or not.  Worth having around or more trouble than needed.  Lately it seems I'm not worth it,  Guess I need to figure out if I should stick around or become a hermit again and hide away before I cause a major problem for my friends.

So...the neighbor's house across the street caught fire.  Apparently a Ninja with supernatural abilities climbed up onto the roof, set the fire, then leaped the distance of a full vacant lot onto the roof of another house, jumped down and ran away.

And I thought meds made me zone...:blink:

Because I didn't feel like trying to reconstruct the lives of 3 individuals, for the past 12 months, from scratch due to the loss of data access to my files, I almost procrastinated too long on this one.  Now I only have about one week to file all Guardianships with the Courts before I am fined.

🙄

I almost don't know what to do...it's very seldom that I actually complete something and have time left over.  I think I like this feeling.  With the paperwork done, the next thing is to take up all the cat food and water since Tawny has an early morning vet appointment. 

I've never been so happy to see the rain as I am right now.  I couldn't sleep thinking that there would suddenly be another mysterious house fire in the area due to Madame Undstable.  I just wish she had someone monitoring her to make sure she stays on her meds. 

I think I must have a really thick skull.  The pole from Moe's Christmas tree knocked me upside the head earlier around midday.  I just knew I would have a giant knot on my forehead, but apparently my head was able to take the blow.  That surprised me.

:blink:

Why, just why...

I turned on the SyFy channel for the first time in ages and the first thing I see is a scene with 4 guys with foreign accents getting excited over the cover of a comic book one of them has made with an alien female with 3 breasts.  So one guy suggest how much cooler it would be if the female had 4 breasts and all four men look like they were about to start drooling...

Yeah, I had to change that...not up for that this early.  I need context as to why the comic book scene was even important, but I turned it on in the middle of the program and that scene did not say...hey keep watching, you might get a kick out of this.

So...no.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic