What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

In the meantime, here's a little eye candy.

https://youtu.be/ArkZKzHcvao

Hugs, I'll be here even if you just wanna talk. You're such a good person, I hate to see what you're going through. Give yourself a break hon, take some time for you... You are so used to caring for others you forgot to put yourself on the priority list and when you're not healthy it makes things more difficult to do. You're aloud to be human, you're allowed to breathe, cry, and just let yourself feel..I sense you are on autopilot but you're not a machine love. Hugs, take it easy, you will ultimately be able to recharge and function at what you consider optimal again, it's hard, though; we are usually are worst critic. Lemme know if you need me<3

Edited by kat

WOW...When...and how did I get to a total of over 13,377 posts when I was just at 11,325 posts on May 26th. By 12 AM this morning, I was at 13,373 posts. That's over 2,000 posts in 12 hours.

TronRP_13377_Posts_052715.thumb.JPG.1ef5 ==>TronRP_11325_Posts_052715_with_time.thumTronRP_13373_Posts_052715_with_time.thum

I know I'm a postaholic, but I'm not that good...LOL

I'd like one right about now.  A really nice cold treat. Maybe number three.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/a-brief-history-of-popsicles-92923396/

OMG I'm so all over number 5:

5. Who says popsicles have to be sweet? Try unusual flavors like sour plum, wasabi-citrus or even pickle juice pops. 

Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/a-brief-history-of-popsicles-92923396/#rR31RZI4z2k5WF1z.99
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! http://bit.ly/1cGUiGv
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

Hugs, I'll be here even if you just wanna talk. You're such a good person, I hate to see what you're going through. Give yourself a break hon, take some time for you... You are so used to caring for others you forgot to put yourself on the priority list and when you're not healthy it makes things more difficult to do. You're aloud to be human, you're allowed to breathe, cry, and just let yourself feel..I sense you are on autopilot but you're not a machine love. Hugs, take it easy, you will ultimately be able to recharge and function at what you consider optimal again, it's hard, though; we are usually are worst critic. Lemme know if you need me<3

Thank you blushing_smiley_042713.thumb.JPG.a1518e0

What is with the color nude? Of the millions of people I've seen and the thousands I've met,  I have yet to see anyone with that skin tone. Why would you name a color nude if no one on the planet matches it? Call the blasted thing the color it is...  beige. 

The woman in Barstow, California who was arrested while 8 months pregnant needed to have her behind beat by her mother. This was a case of dual racism. The police officer is guilty for profiling her and allowing her rude behavior to anger him. She was guilty for profiling the officer and immediately disrespected him simply because his skin was light waving him off like a child, then called her boyfriend ignoring the officer.  Now, this is also a case of sexism. The officer blew off the caucasian woman who called them in the first place. No one followed up on her or her complaint. It didn't help that she was blonde. He totally stereotyped her.

Dang it! That's the final straw! All I've been doing is tolerating other people's presumptions that they are correct in order to not start an argument and I am tired of it. The blasted cat said meow! That's why Mr. Edwards had to come off the front porch because after the third time I refused to go anymore so Ma called him and asked him to meet me. Those others are lesser gods. No, not drinking water will NOT give you food poisoning! Look it up you dumb brat! I was wearing my favorite red turtleneck and the flowers were red roses in the park! I had TMJ AFTER the collision not before you bullying hag! Yes, it is possible for a person to remember everything that happened in an auto accident. Yes! I was offended when you offered me hash! You already knew that would kill me because of my meds before you offered! Yes, it is possible to live off $1,000 a year, you Tweety Bird. And nuts to all the rest!

Dang it! That's the final straw! All I've been doing is tolerating other people's presumptions that they are correct in order to not start an argument and I am tired of it. The blasted cat said meow! That's why Mr. Edwards had to come off the front porch because after the third time I refused to go anymore so Ma called him and asked him to meet me. Those others are lesser gods. No, not drinking water will NOT give you food poisoning! Look it up you dumb brat! I was wearing my favorite red turtleneck and the flowers were red roses in the park! I had TMJ AFTER the collision not before you bullying hag! Yes, it is possible for a person to remember everything that happened in an auto accident. Yes! I was offended when you offered me hash! You already knew that would kill me because of my meds before you offered! Yes, it is possible to live off $1,000 a year, you Tweety Bird. And nuts to all the rest!

Not sure about the rest, but at least I did correct myself about the cat...I didn't realize we were speaking of a specific incident.  He used to say "Hello" whenever me and JyoChan went to the daughter's exercise class for kids that she was trying to get off the ground.  That was the experience I had with him outside of walking home from school past him.

It isn't fair! We are finally able to fix everything and now... only a few weeks and the house would be ready. Only a few. She and the kids were supposed to go on vacation so everything could be done. I can't figure out what to do. I'm so tired but I can't sleep. None of this seems real. I feel sick.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic