What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Memories of some not so kosher things I've done in order to survive slammed me all last night. I couldn't get away from those thoughts. Now I am sitting here with a rather blah feeling. Such wonderful things happened yesterday. Why is this happening now? I would never do those things again. For one, I know better and two, I am safe. I had actually forgotten about all of it. That was not a very happy time in my life. When I really think back on it, I realized I was afraid and didn't even know. I've spent so much time of my teenage and adult years angry and afraid but no one seemed to understand but that person. It was disgusting finding out they weren't really my friend. I wish my mother had taken time to understand what stress I was under instead of constantly walking into my house and complaining about hers. She never listened. Even when I asked her to stop. I am not a counselor or a shrink.

Yep, more stupid high school kids who think they rule the world. I wish the cops were able to shoot rubber bullets at that crowd, especially at that stupid girl who just told the officers to, "Come on, do something!" after the officers broke up a fight between two boys who looked like they were trying to show off which of them hits the gym the most... :dry:

I wish I could post her face all over the internet and make fun of her acting like she ruled the world, the sea, Saturn... :evil:

Now it's time for the real work to begin:

Curbside pickup - Trash, Recycling, Bulk Items

It's times like this I really dislike the fact that the city moved the streetlight to accommodate the needs of Hantz Woodlands so they can keep light on their tree farm properties. Now the alley stays shrouded in darkness until morning...mwahahaha!!!!

God damn i hate being broke/disabled! I I'm busting my ass probably twice as hard as I ever have in my life (and I've always been a workaholic I haaaaaaaaaaate slackers) but on the outside it looks like I'm just some lazy loser. Due to all the health problems busting my ass "mentally" I guess you would call it just to "be normal enough" to get at least SOME things done you'd be amazed how much work it is.

I'd love to give more to the DGN "random acts of kindness" thread I"d also like to be able to give to places like the World Wildlife Foundation and the EFF. Hell, I wish I could at least get back to SAVING say 20 bucks a month just so I have a savings. At the moment all that sounds like shangri-la.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic