What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Thinking about what to get from the store. Happy that Talk Talk just came on Pandora. Annoyed at television. Electronic dependence. Thirsty. Going to turn to ash. The sun! Ahhhh~ Missing some. Wishing I didn't have to wait a month for a new manga chapter. Feel like dancing.

Thinking about what to get from the store. Happy that Talk Talk just came on Pandora. Annoyed at television. Electronic dependence. Thirsty. Going to turn to ash. The sun! Ahhhh~ Missing some. Wishing I didn't have to wait a month for a new manga chapter. Feel like dancing.

What is this "television" thing you speak of? God dang internet rumors again I bet.

Holy CRAP its hot and its a "wall" of heat too not that fun-good-time dry heat. Although I think i'll turn to a pool of water & blood , start sweatin just thinking about the heat out there.

This is without a doubt the best burger I have ever made. I used a whole wheat bun, a little lower than medium heat, didn't press down on it to keep the juices in; a 50/50 ketchup and miracle whip sauce with light black pepper mixed in, and slightly salted both sides of it. I could stand to use a little more sauce but it tastes as good as fast food.

It is officially Beer-thirty.

May I have some too? Pretty please

Beer-Thirty lol.

This is without a doubt the best burger I have ever made. I used a whole wheat bun, a little lower than medium heat, didn't press down on it to keep the juices in; a 50/50 ketchup and miracle whip sauce with light black pepper mixed in, and slightly salted both sides of it. I could stand to use a little more sauce but it tastes as good as fast food.

Awmagad. DONT press down on it? I thought that was like encoded in my DNA to get the air out of the bun.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic