What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I really need to stop staying up so late so I stop getting up really late in the day.

Me too... uh.. damn its 3am.. again.

I'd like to think that I am a good nurse. I don't leave my patients lying in their shit for the next shift to deal with. Doctors orders are followed up on immediately and I make sure that meds are given at their ordered times. i am just sick and tired of some of my co-workers who do the bare minimum. Seriously, if your make-up and hair still look pretty after working 12 hours in the SICU, I don't think you are working at all. I shouldn't come into work and find my patient laying on sheets with smears of old shit on them after you just got done telling me that you cleaned him up. I don't care that you don't plan on staying in the SICU because you have plans to be a CRNA, fucking do your job.

Work ethic deficencies are hard to understand. I remember my dad drilling into me various versions of "doesn't matter if your shoveling horse manure or the president of the united states, you do the best job you can." Not that i always follow that advice but i try.

I just talked to my long lost brother and am thinking he sounds like the way my dad used too.

is that good or bad?

My legs are mush...ow :X

Quit using all them medical terms on me. "sir I think you have a bad case of Mushlegs". "god damnit doc speak english"

Back from Scotland.Oh how I love right side driving.

you dont normally drive on the right side?

I would like to find a house I can afford...

+1

Really? Well don't I feel insignificant and expendable ...

(and no, if you think this is about you or you think you know what it's about, it's not).

Whoever it is on the other end feels the same way and reacted incorrectly as a defense mechanism.

20% of me. - "I shouldn't post on internet forums this much."

80% of me. - "KEEP THE FORUMS ALIVE, SNAKE."

hah. Hopefully I can find some secret plan to up that 20%. *plots*

I think about where I was on Memorial Day 3 years ago and am reminded that I'm lucky to be alive

I don't know were that was but it sure sounds like a good thing. :welcome:

i'm thinking, "this is futile, i'm tired of searching. best to give it up..." :wallbash:

Maybe if we pool our efforts somehow? :wallbash:

or if we could make the searching not so stressful/frustrating (no clue how to do that).

hah. Hopefully I can find some secret plan to up that 20%. *plots*

I suppose, its less likely to turn into a "your a spammer" inquisition on this site.. 8 years ago I posted often in other corners of the internet, and pissed off an Englishman who in outcry and rage unsheathed his greyface to the council of the mods. But no hard feelings.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic