What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

stuck....with the book im working on...like with any serial killer(s) mass murderer(s) they get dubbed certain nicknames in the media...and for the life of me I can not think of one, and i can not, continue my book until i find one... grrrr

stuck....with the book im working on...like with any serial killer(s) mass murderer(s) they get dubbed certain nicknames in the media...and for the life of me I can not think of one, and i can not, continue my book until i find one... grrrr

I read once that the nicknames are often meant to be memorable not accurate at all, so maybe think of some ideas that don't relate to his/her actions but just sounds catchy and is off-the-path of what his/her actual behavior is. Not sure if that is any use or not.

I read once that the nicknames are often meant to be memorable not accurate at all, so maybe think of some ideas that don't relate to his/her actions but just sounds catchy and is off-the-path of what his/her actual behavior is. Not sure if that is any use or not.

naw, it makes sense, I shall do some pondering now..

I'd like to think that I am a good nurse. I don't leave my patients lying in their shit for the next shift to deal with. Doctors orders are followed up on immediately and I make sure that meds are given at their ordered times. i am just sick and tired of some of my co-workers who do the bare minimum. Seriously, if your make-up and hair still look pretty after working 12 hours in the SICU, I don't think you are working at all. I shouldn't come into work and find my patient laying on sheets with smears of old shit on them after you just got done telling me that you cleaned him up. I don't care that you don't plan on staying in the SICU because you have plans to be a CRNA, fucking do your job.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic