What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

This house is messed up. Pest, Timata, Pest's cousin and I are all sitting upstairs. I was searching for something on the South Park site when I heard someone, CLEAR as day, walk in the front door downstairs. Just normal opening of the door, heard the lock, heard the handle turn, heard someone walk inside the house. I noted how weird it was that the dogs didn't respond to this. I figured it was probably Tom, I didn't know if he went anywhere or not. About five seconds later I DISTINCTLY heard a male voice, none that I recognized because it was too high pitched to be Tom's and not like any of our friends', yelled up the stairs "HELLLL-O!"

I looked confused at the guys and dogs. We weren't expecting any company at all and I thought the front door was locked, the only ones who could unlock it were already in the house. When they realized I was staring I said insistently, "What, you guys so into that (xBox 360) you didn't hear someone walk in?! Who IS that downstairs?" They asked me what I was talking about and I reiterated that someone was downstairs and yelled up the stairs clear as day. They immediately said I was nuts, nobody heard a thing. I told them that the front door opened, someone walked in, yelled up the stairs, sounded male and didn't sound like Tom. Tim went downstairs to investigate, and I followed shortly after, only to find that not only was the front door still locked but nobody was in the house.

So much paranormal shit happens here on a constant and it just seems to get worse the longer we live here. Frighteningly, I experience the most of it and whenever I'm around others they experience the shit too.

This house is messed up. Pest, Timata, Pest's cousin and I are all sitting upstairs. I was searching for something on the South Park site when I heard someone, CLEAR as day, walk in the front door downstairs. Just normal opening of the door, heard the lock, heard the handle turn, heard someone walk inside the house. I noted how weird it was that the dogs didn't respond to this. I figured it was probably Tom, I didn't know if he went anywhere or not. About five seconds later I DISTINCTLY heard a male voice, none that I recognized because it was too high pitched to be Tom's and not like any of our friends', yelled up the stairs "HELLLL-O!"

I looked confused at the guys and dogs. We weren't expecting any company at all and I thought the front door was locked, the only ones who could unlock it were already in the house. When they realized I was staring I said insistently, "What, you guys so into that (xBox 360) you didn't hear someone walk in?! Who IS that downstairs?" They asked me what I was talking about and I reiterated that someone was downstairs and yelled up the stairs clear as day. They immediately said I was nuts, nobody heard a thing. I told them that the front door opened, someone walked in, yelled up the stairs, sounded male and didn't sound like Tom. Tim went downstairs to investigate, and I followed shortly after, only to find that not only was the front door still locked but nobody was in the house.

So much paranormal shit happens here on a constant and it just seems to get worse the longer we live here. Frighteningly, I experience the most of it and whenever I'm around others they experience the shit too.

definitely time to cleanse the house again. i'd probably do it every few months, just to be safe, knowing it's history...

and i have that shit happen around here sometimes too, no loud voices, but bangs and knocks & such, and irritatingly whispered/murmured voices, usually in the evenings...

If real men love "real curves", as I was just informed by a BBW FB page, I'll stick with fake boys then. :rofl: Seriously actually made me feel self-conscious for having a preference toward being thin :no:.

Still can't get over the American double standard that it's okay for big girls to make fun of normal sized people, but when it's the other way around everyone throws a hissy. Tired of being offended all the time and being called shallow if I try to defend myself back.

If real men love "real curves", as I was just informed by a BBW FB page, I'll stick with fake boys then. :rofl: Seriously actually made me feel self-conscious for having a preference toward being thin :no:.

Still can't get over the American double standard that it's okay for big girls to make fun of normal sized people, but when it's the other way around everyone throws a hissy. Tired of being offended all the time and being called shallow if I try to defend myself back.

Edited by Chernobyl

Doesnt matter if they are skinny or fat, "The Cramps" taught me that "ALL WOMEN ARE BAD!"

:jamin :jamin

I'm thinking that your house FREAKING RULES!!! :jamin

Edited by Enishi

Doesnt matter if they are skinny or fat, "The Cramps" taught me that "ALL WOMEN ARE BAD!"

:jamin :jamin

Mehhhh...not ALL. I mean, then they'd be men if that were the case :tongue:

No I kid. I partially agree with them, which is sad I suppose. Women aren't (usually) born as awful people, ones that turn out to be "awful" are usually conditioned by a society to be that way.

Mehhhh...not ALL. I mean, then they'd be men if that were the case :tongue:

No I kid. I partially agree with them, which is sad I suppose. Women aren't (usually) born as awful people, ones that turn out to be "awful" are usually conditioned by a society to be that way.

As much slack as VNV Nation gets, they really DO have goosebump-inducing genuinely heartfelt lyrics. Power prose.

As much slack as VNV Nation gets, they really DO have goosebump-inducing genuinely heartfelt lyrics. Power prose.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic