What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

gallery_2870_932_484.gifIf was was stressing before, that was nothing compared to now... if she leaves him, what will me and my cats do???????No car, no job (for neither me or the male room mate)..... and Ryuu can't be an outdoor kitty, he'll freeze to death... And I know people say this, but I really mean it. They are more than just animals to me, they are my children...gallery_2870_932_1297.gifgallery_2870_932_859.gifgallery_2870_932_686.gif

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess

Sprint sucks wind.

Far from it, actually. You just need to know what to say. We have four lines and I end up getting new phones about every 6 months and every issue gets solved.

And they credit me for my inconvienience.

Can't say I had even close to any of those experiences with Verizon (who we ended up paying termination fees on three lines to get away from - it was THAT bad) or AT&T (whom I still have a line for my BlackBerry through).

Far from it, actually. You just need to know what to say. We have four lines and I end up getting new phones about every 6 months and every issue gets solved.

And they credit me for my inconvienience.

Can't say I had even close to any of those experiences with Verizon (who we ended up paying termination fees on three lines to get away from - it was THAT bad) or AT&T (whom I still have a line for my BlackBerry through).

See my Facebook page, for a better explanation of my situ. There's really nothing I can do, that would remedy my already-strained relationship with Sprint. The store rep hawked a nearly-obsolete broadband card and a shitty contract to me, and I ignorantly fell for it, while under duress (because our citywide WIFI had been discontinued, and I NEEDED internet immediately). :X What I would really like to do now, is find a provider that sells smartphones that can be plugged into my PC, and used as a wireless modem.

Right now, I have a Metro P.O.S. cell, that I pay 50-something bucks per month for, as well as the 60-something dollars per month Sprint device. I want a phone that does it ALL. Chris and I think it's ridiculous to pay for two different services. Why not have it all on one monthly cellular bill? I would stay with Sprint, and get a Blackberry or touch screen phone from them, but they have discontinued that line of service (phone modem), for some odd reason.

As for what I am thinking right now...I am thinking that I need to take down my Xmas decorations, and get to work cleaning this pig sty.

Edited by jynxxxedangel

See my Facebook page, for a better explanation of my situ. There's really nothing I can do, that would remedy my already-strained relationship with Sprint. The store rep hawked a nearly-obsolete broadband card and a shitty contract to me, and I ignorantly fell for it, while under duress (because our citywide WIFI had been discontinued, and I NEEDED internet immediately). :X What I would really like to do now, is find a provider that sells smartphones that can be plugged into my PC, and used as a wireless modem.

Right now, I have a Metro P.O.S. cell, that I pay 50-something bucks per month for, as well as the 60-something dollars per month Sprint device. I want a phone that does it ALL. Chris and I think it's ridiculous to pay for two different services. Why not have it all on one monthly cellular bill? I would stay with Sprint, and get a Blackberry or touch screen phone from them, but they have discontinued that line of service (phone modem), for some odd reason.

As for what I am thinking right now...I am thinking that I need to take down my Xmas decorations, and get to work cleaning this pig sty.

Phone as modem is ridiculously expensive. As is a cell broadband card. DSL or cable modem is the best choices. With a broken laptop, my only connection right now is my cells. My BlackBerry can do just about anything I need it to. However, it's on an AT&T contract that is an add on plus $35 for the BIS. No extra BIS fees with Sprint (and better deal with the any mobile, any time and unlimited data and messaging) but Sprint doesn't have a decent wifi BlackBerry but will soon with the Tour 2. So I had to stick with the Bold through AT&T for now.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic