What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

i think it's time to go run some fat off my ass...

Not at this minute, but I really need to start actually exercising once in a while. It's nice to get by without it, but I want to up the ante. Time to start working out, yuck! Wait, I just need a regular play partner to get my workout on. Two birds :wink

I should eat something...

I do need to eat something of more nutritional value than chocolate.

Not at this minute, but I really need to start actually exercising once in a while. It's nice to get by without it, but I want to up the ante. Time to start working out, yuck! Wait, I just need a regular play partner to get my workout on. Two birds :wink

...why do you think I keep trying to get you over here...?

...I'm thinkin'...wow, lots of chicks are very insistent that, I am in fact, NOT BORING...at least, my Big Sister finally got what I meant... :p

I think this insurance overhaul has to happen faster because the privatized insurance just got a lot more of teh suck this year....

I think if this insurance overhaul goes into effect in its current form, you will soon come realize that its gonna suck a bajillion times worse then what you have now.

I think if this insurance overhaul goes into effect in its current form, you will soon come realize that its gonna suck a bajillion times worse then what you have now.

You'd be surprised. The company dumped our HMO rx coverage. Even if meds weren't originally covered, they'd work with us and either cover them or cover them while they were switched. Company did not inform us of this change. Stuff just showed up in the mail.

One of my daughter's meds isn't covered and none of mine are. One of my meds I am scripted a higher dose for it to work. Normal dose is 1 x daily. I am scripted 4 x daily. Not only do they not cover the med, they would only cover 30 pills per month of those that are covered (all lower doses to begin with).

Their solution: pay out of pocket (daughter's is $300, mine is $150 - mine is generic, there is no generic for hers) OR switch meds to a lower dose and take 1 x daily.

Neither will my HMO cover the surgery I need to repair the damage that was caused by a previous surgery which makes this high of a dose nessecary.

Edited by Rayne

You'd be surprised. The company dumped our HMO rx coverage. Even if meds weren't originally covered, they'd work with us and either cover them or cover them while they were switched. Company did not inform us of this change. Stuff just showed up in the mail.

One of my daughter's meds isn't covered and none of mine are. One of my meds I am scripted a higher dose for it to work. Normal dose is 1 x daily. I am scripted 4 x daily. Not only do they not cover the med, they would only cover 30 pills per month of those that are covered (all lower doses to begin with).

Their solution: pay out of pocket (daughter's is $300, mine is $150 - mine is generic, there is no generic for hers) OR switch meds to a lower dose and take 1 x daily.

Neither will my HMO cover the surgery I need to repair the damage that was caused by a previous surgery which makes this high of a dose nessecary.

You might already do this, but call pharmacies for Costco and Samsclub. One of my coworkers was able to save on prescriptions even without insurance that way. It never hurts to call.

You might already do this, but call pharmacies for Costco and Samsclub. One of my coworkers was able to save on prescriptions even without insurance that way. It never hurts to call.

Nope, never done that. I don't have memberships to any of those, so I never even thought about it. Totally worth a call though, thanks.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic