What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

"WHY....why why why why why.....WHY...i hate this...it sucks it all sucks i have no friends no comments no mail and i gots NOTHING when my e-mail says i have alot...WHY....i want my mail..:("

That I need to find a new dentist. I'm really tired of being insulted by mine, i.e. "we can't save this tooth, why did you wait so long?!?" when he is perfectly aware of the insurance and money issues that have led to me losing most of my teeth over the past few years. I wanted to say "What, you mean you would've done all the work for free?". Or maybe he isn't aware, maybe he just leaves it all to his staff and really has no clue. Either way, it was a really ignorant thing to say and not the first time he's made that kind of comment.

That I need to find a new dentist. I'm really tired of being insulted by mine, i.e. "we can't save this tooth, why did you wait so long?!?" when he is perfectly aware of the insurance and money issues that have led to me losing most of my teeth over the past few years. I wanted to say "What, you mean you would've done all the work for free?". Or maybe he isn't aware, maybe he just leaves it all to his staff and really has no clue. Either way, it was a really ignorant thing to say and not the first time he's made that kind of comment.

I'm thinking about dental anxiety, lol.

That does bites. By like you said, you have a new phone and shoes, and that outweights the bad part. CONGRATS with your new phone and shoes!!! Very happy for you Sugar.

Hugs

"Another long day ahead.."

"YAY!!!!! 2 MORE DAYS!!!"

"I sure have a lot of laundry, and this machine is LOUD." /d'oh!

"My big red pushycatch is very handsome." :happy:

"I sure could use one of those 'mother's little helper' thingies that the Rolling Stones sing about.."

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic