What made your day?

Guest Megalicious

My $300.00 spending binge on lingerie from Agent Provocateur uh huh ... :drool

No its time to go have something else make my day with a bunch of lovely people! AND KIDS!!

My $300.00 spending binge on lingerie from Agent Provocateur uh huh ... :drool

It's a great comfort that Agent Provocateur makes nothing I could wedge myself into anyway... so I don't have to fret about not being able to afford any of it.

On the other end of the shopping scale... finding a really sweet linen cutwork tunic top for .50 at a yardsale, and getting a box of baby clothes from Freecycle for my pregnant and impoverished un-cousin.

Reading an article on Promiscuity vs. Virginity in women I realize how one-sided and double-standardized most men tend to be, in the most illogical way possible. As a female, I'm called "illogical and emotional" (ME..really, emotional, of course) several times a week and it's good to know that most of these men are so "illogical and emotional" that they can't even see when they're the pot calling the kettle black. Cute silly little boys...ahhh how much I laugh at their expense sometimes. Edited by Chernobyl

Reading an article on Promiscuity vs. Virginity in women I realize how one-sided and double-standardized most men tend to be, in the most illogical way possible. As a female, I'm called "illogical and emotional" (ME..really, emotional, of course) several times a week and it's good to know that most of these men are so "illogical and emotional" that they can't even see when they're the pot calling the kettle black. Cute silly little boys...ahhh how much I laugh at their expense sometimes.

The really fun thing is when you start a relationship with some guy who was really enthusiastic about your being so sex-positive... then immediately starts trying to turn you into nice little meek monogamous girlfriend. Righty-o, chief. Fortunately I'm old enough now to recognize them early on.

Finding some cool stuff at Brenda's garage sale, watching Sweeney Todd and indulging in my guilty pleasure - watching Daisy of Love. I also got to talk to my husband over the phone a couple times today (he is out of town).

Edited by bean water

Seeing Transformers 2. *gives movie critics the finger* I don't know what the hell they were expecting, it was a very fun popcorn flick. All I would say is that some of the humor (particularly that revolving around the two twin autobots) was kinda off, and some things could have used more explanation.

Guest Megalicious

It's a great comfort that Agent Provocateur makes nothing I could wedge myself into anyway... so I don't have to fret about not being able to afford any of it.

Well then you know that $300.00 is not a binge for AP (as far as how much I got for how much I PAID), but its it a binge for me ( I have serious issues with buyers guilt).

What made my day? Playing swords and Pirates with the kids. Making a few new friends, and eats OMG's yummy chocolate cake ( of DOOM thehheh!).

Finding some cool stuff at Brenda's garage sale, watching Sweeney Todd and indulging in my guilty pleasure - watching Daisy of Love. I also got to talk to my husband over the phone a couple times today (he is out of town).

Seeing Bean today. And yes, I still have some cool stuff left. Come buy it tomorrow. :wink

Well then you know that $300.00 is not a binge for AP (as far as how much I got for how much I PAID), but its it a binge for me ( I have serious issues with buyers guilt).

What made my day? Playing swords and Pirates with the kids. Making a few new friends, and eats OMG's yummy chocolate cake ( of DOOM thehheh!).

Seeing Meg and Keegan again!

My parents telling me that if I take back the shit ton of bottles we have in the garage that I can keep the money and wire it down to Charlie so he has go go juice to get up here for the 4th.

Now I'm just dreading taking them back...anyone wanna help lol

Ziara. Usually she doesn't sleep on the bed when it's this hot, but this morning she was curled up next to me (I almost rolled on top of her) when I woke up, and she's stuck very closely to me all day. She can tell I'm feeling down. Sometimes it's nice to just have a warm, fuzzy ball of empathy curled up against you.

Also, Meg and Jynxie, for the "girl talk" and cheering up. :)

Edited by TygerLili

Guest Megalicious

The wonderful Vietnamese food I had for lunch/dinner!!! I had been wanting to try out the place in Ypisi for some time... it was SOOOOOOO good .. mmm!