What made your day?

On 9/27/2023 at 4:43 AM, Slogo said:

I tried but size limits....

Those lights are eyeballs and the creepy doll is holding a bird

Screenshots_2023-09-27-04-40-21.png

~~~~~

😆

I'm so dinky, I was trying to find the "creepy doll" while thinking how cool that character was that looked like a cross between Cindy Brady and Pinhead.

Also, just curious, but how big is the image you are trying to upload?  If you take a picture of it with your phone it should be able to be uploaded to your photo album.

Having recognition that my sister didn't feel like I was leaving her behind because I am able to go out and she is basically housebound.  She has been my riding buddy for decades and it feels weird not having her as a ride along.  Knowing that she doesn't feel like I abandoned her means the World to me.  :heart:

We finally made it to Belle Isle after my sister's appointment.  We sat in the vehicle and ate breakfast by the Playscape.  I walked around the play area and took pictures for the sake of nostalgia and texted various images to the family.  Such a brisk beautiful day it was. 🥰

• 2 weeks later...

My wife's family hasn't just made this day, but this whole trip has been absolutely amazing. Like I get an actual sense of what a family is supposed to be like and I'm an actual part of one, same with my kids. The bonding has been unreal. I'm so thankful all over again for the time I did have with my wife, and the impact and influence she had on all of us, even after her passing, I still get senses her hand is guiding me in life. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2023 at 1:59 PM, gwen said:

finding out my recently deceased mother in law

was a secret ninja.

it's the only reason I can come up with for the

broom handles, hoarding. 

wtf?

I counted 8 broom sticks with no bristles. 

Remember when we were roaming around that cemetery and I found that cane?  Not that you could use it for this, thing seemed like it was ready to snap in half.

• 1 month later...

I won the fight over my hours at work today. I had the debate yesterday with the general manager of this warehouse, and all the reasons I used to justify why I should be kept at full time accidentally threw lower managers under the bus, especially the one who was crying over my smoke breaks because I wouldn't do his team's jobs for them on Fridays. I was actually doing what he was supposed to be doing on Friday. Oh well. Victory is mine, enjoy the fucking bus tires dude. Stay the fuck out of my lane. General Manager agreed I should do this aspect as well. So what if I have to do part of his job, it's better than doing his team's jobs. And I'm still looking for better opportunity anyway. Once I find it, I'll use it as leverage to be promoted to manager or start working elsewhere.

2024 is fucking around with me, 2024 is finding the fuck out. Here's your stupid prizes for your stupid games, 2024.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My next door neighbor's wife saw me cutting everyone's yards this evening, brought me out a plate of dinner and thanked me for my hard work.  Her little son came out to thank me too.

It just give you the feels. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Knowing that I get to spend more time with my son for a few months while he searches for an apartment for himself and his cats. Also, hanging out with my daughter. Hanging out and talking shit with my husband.  Since I get to do all of it a lot, it pretty much makes my day, every day.