What made your day?

10 hours ago, Anna Phylaxis said:

What made my day today was the fact that know_buddy_kares, my daughter, Jupiter, Raev, and several other friends have decided to go after someone for leaving some ridiculous shit in my DMs. He claims to be a good Christian. Clearly, he’s not.

IMG_7233.jpeg

I love a good group pummeling.

30 minutes ago, gwen said:

i really dont think

them letting all this fentanyl in

is an

accident.

I don't either, and it's happened before with alcohol.  This has two effects, with one far more sinister than the other:

1. Anyone smart enough will stop using.

2. It kills off the poor and uneducated on purpose to get rid of people the government deems undesirable.

Good dealers don't want to lace their products with anything as it reduces the quality and gives them a bad name.  They especially don't want to lace it with anything harmful either since a dead customer is one they can't sell to.

I'm not saying all dealers are purely moral/ethical at all.  Cutting with baby powder has been a thing since there was asbestos in it I'm sure, but most people didn't think that it was even in it at the time.

On 8/13/2023 at 3:07 AM, Scary Guy said:

I love a good group pummeling.

Oh, between my one daughter and several friends, including one that does autopsies for a living, I got so much Intel on this dude. My daughter went in there and just got totally ferocious with him on his Facebook page. She told him she was going to make him go viral. He said “please don’t.“ And she informed him that he should’ve thought of that before he came for her mother.

Then several friends joined in. I have to tell you that I think it was glorious. I’m just sad that I couldn’t do it myself. But, thanks to several awesome people, if he has a soul left, he’ll be lucky.

I'm just chilling at my bar lastnight and some guy looks and sounds very familiar. 5 minutes later talking to a frend they tell me the guy is the history youtuber stakuyi. Ive seen this guys history shorts all over the place. I even went up and requested him to upload some Baltic history content. He already has some planned 

1 hour ago, know_buddy_kares said:

I guess another indictment? I don't know it's been kinda a mediocre day today. But hearing about yet ANOTHER indictment is always nice. I didn't think the fire would start this intensely. Screw popcorn, I wanna roast some marshmallows now.

I don't know, I feel that the anti-Trump crowd is throwing anything at the wall at this point just to see what sticks.  It's not good and it just makes them look scared and weak instead of making Trump look more guilty.

What they should have done is drop some of the lesser charges instead first.  This also just makes Trump look even more like a martyr to his crowd.

I still don't know who will win if both manage to make it past the primaries, I just know that it won't be us.

I got a late call last night from a girl I used to work with back in Chicagoland as a line cook. Like there was always a vibe between us because we were both always seeming to be on the same receiving end of needless bullshit in our lives.

But it literally went like, "we ain't ever dating anyone again" to "yeah we should have a baby together" in like 20 minutes.

Not sure how serious she is, but man at least I'm floating today.

Woke up, finally the edge from my trauma trigger is finally wearing off after weeks. I slowly being able to come back down and find my balance again. I really appreciate my twin, over in England, hanging out with me over phone for the past few weeks. And Scott and Calix too. Big thanks to both of them for being their sexy, nerdy selves, aka, what family I do have 💚

On 8/27/2023 at 10:58 AM, Scary Guy said:

I might have a lead on two possible (hopefully recurring) DJ gigs, with one of them being a Steampunk night.

Stay tuned.

That sounds awesome. I miss steam punk events. 

Found out my eyes are now ready for glasses 😁 I'm so excited. I love glasses. 

FB_IMG_1693269666585.jpg

1 hour ago, Queen of Foxes said:

That sounds awesome. I miss steam punk events.

I've never been too huge on it myself, as I've always been more into the cyberpunk aesthetic.  However I've always had an appreciation for it and I'll take any reason to wear my grandfather's H&R 9 shot .22 that he gave me.  Though I did DJ a one-off night in the City Club ballroom area, and I was a guest DJ for one at Phoenix back when Michael Wiggins owned it and hosted the nights there.  It's a very good crowd indeed.

1 hour ago, Queen of Foxes said:

Found out my eyes are now ready for glasses 😁 I'm so excited. I love glasses.

I've worn them since I was six years old and I have to say that I agree.

It's also great that larger lenses have come back in style since that helps to deflect spit hitting your eye when people talk, which is good because that one way disease gets transferred.

I usually go with safety glasses since they're usually cheaper, and then you also have safety glasses!

17 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

I've never been too huge on it myself, as I've always been more into the cyberpunk aesthetic.  However I've always had an appreciation for it and I'll take any reason to wear my grandfather's H&R 9 shot .22 that he gave me.  Though I did DJ a one-off night in the City Club ballroom area, and I was a guest DJ for one at Phoenix back when Michael Wiggins owned it and hosted the nights there.  It's a very good crowd indeed.

I've worn them since I was six years old and I have to say that I agree.

It's also great that larger lenses have come back in style since that helps to deflect spit hitting your eye when people talk, which is good because that one way disease gets transferred.

I usually go with safety glasses since they're usually cheaper, and then you also have safety glasses!

I dress up as anything. I like to play in clothes and character. I don't know what style of glasses to get though to fit my face. 

FB_IMG_1693340862155.jpg

6 minutes ago, Queen of Foxes said:

I dress up as anything. I like to play in clothes and character. I don't know what style of glasses to get though to fit my face. 

FB_IMG_1693340862155.jpg

I know you do, because most people like playing dress up.  Technically I do it every day, and sometimes with PPE on (I even have a cowboy hardhat and steeltoe boots.) I think most other people do as well but only to fit in with society and hold a regular job.

As far as glasses on you go the ones in that last photo are great.  They say that if you have a round face to go with square and if you have a square jaw to go with round.  I wouldn't take my advice though because I look like an idiot in my cowboy hat and full length duster.  People can certainly pick me out of a crowd though, at a distance too.  This is good for friends but bad if I ever get targeted for a hit.

I have found this which allows you to try on different pairs virtually.  Have not tried it myself but it's an option.  I'm sure an internet search could pull up more but I'm in a slight hurry.  I also just thought of a slight cheat code.  You could use one of those "what celebrity do I look like" things and then look at what styles they wear.  Of course, you could also do the Elton John thing and switch them up regularly too.

But really wear what you like and do it with confidence.  No one is going to care except maybe other women wondering where you got those frames from (That's a Moonbeam City reference I don't have the time to look up, just watch the series it's great.  Sad it only got one season though.) As long as you like them that's really all that matters.  Best of luck in your search.