OK, got rid of the coffee again

Onyx

Hope I can stay rid of it. I was sick for several days and couldn't hold anything down, so didn't have any coffee anyway. Thought I'd start the day today with tea instead since I went through the coffee withdrawals already when I was sick and couldn't drink it.

I feel a bit sluggish but the tea is helping. Seems to be much easier on my stomach. I am starting with regular black tea and hope to eventually switch to mostly green tea. The coffee was really tearing up my tummy pretty badly, even Kona, my favorite.

Coffee does weird things to my head if I drink it any more than once a day.

For some strange reason, I only get the craving for coffee when I'm at work, not at home or anywhere else really...

Hope I can stay rid of it. I was sick for several days and couldn't hold anything down, so didn't have any coffee anyway. Thought I'd start the day today with tea instead since I went through the coffee withdrawals already when I was sick and couldn't drink it.

I feel a bit sluggish but the tea is helping. Seems to be much easier on my stomach. I am starting with regular black tea and hope to eventually switch to mostly green tea. The coffee was really tearing up my tummy pretty badly, even Kona, my favorite.

I drink alot of both but switch it off. Coffe can be hard on the system and tea seems to be a bit more soothing. But god how I love the taste of coffee.

I drink alot of both but switch it off. Coffe can be hard on the system and tea seems to be a bit more soothing. But god how I love the taste of coffee.

I actually don't really even like coffee except for Kona, but had been drinking it to wake up and keep going. It definitely is hard on the system. If I could just make myself go to bed at a decent hour it would help too. I get all fascinated by something and end up staying up and getting a few hours of sleep and reaching for the coffee and back to the cycle again.

If you see me with coffee in any form in my hands and actually drinking it, it is generally considered a very baaaad sign. Not as bad as answering the door to four men on horses asking, "Have you seen the end of times, dude?" but still, not good.

I usually prefer green tea, unsweetened, no milk.

If you see me with coffee in any form in my hands and actually drinking it, it is generally considered a very baaaad sign. Not as bad as answering the door to four men on horses asking, "Have you seen the end of times, dude?" but still, not good.

I usually prefer green tea, unsweetened, no milk.

That's sooo good for you. I want to wean myself off the sugar and cream eventually too.

I don't drink tea or coffee. I'm just here to give whatever support is required. :-)

Thanks and wow... .no coffee and no tea???!!! ahhhhh!

*puzzles how one makes it through the day without caffeine*

I understand that you are just doing the black tea now. One tea I like is called Tazo Joy. This one has black, green and oolong.

Thanks! I will try the Tazo too.

I'm awake today, oddly. I expected to be really sleepy, but so far so good!

I will drink ALL the coffee so it will not tempt you...

*gets busy drinkin'*

:happy:

Thanks Rev. I would send you my supply but not ready to let go of that security blanket yet. :wink

My tummy is not hurting today! yay.

:happy:

Thanks Rev. I would send you my supply but not ready to let go of that security blanket yet. :wink

My tummy is not hurting today! yay.

(No worries...I only drink fair trade organic...the commercial coffee is to..EWW.)

Yay! No belly hurt!

NOW...you can eat Mexican foodz! :biggrin: