What are you about to go do?

Oh_My_Goth

Off of 14 hour work day and off to lay in the bed and recover from yesterdays critical blood sugar drop that knocked me the F!!! Out into a steel door frame and tile floor. Wouldnt be a wise I idea to be up anymore than what's needed to complete our work on the site. Gonna lay down and spend time online and money on mp3's.

Hopefully you're OK...you had me a bit worried

Apparently i am alive, must be stress alone triggering my symptoms so i feel sicker than what i am. I really net a new stress coping mechanism, I've lost all mine during the most stressful times I've ever known.

About to sit down for lunch and think about what to do with my parasite ex girlfriend that still wants me to wire money to her but doesn't give two shits about me being in the hospital. And is texting me about no money again. Go get a job! It's been 5 or 6 years since you did that!

About to sit down for lunch and think about what to do with my parasite ex girlfriend that still wants me to wire money to her but doesn't give two shits about me being in the hospital. And is texting me about no money again. Go get a job! It's been 5 or 6 years since you did that!

No kidding ten minutes after posting that she text me blunt and straight up asking for money. Right now I'm about to sit here and procrastinate calling a little longer and decide whether to chew her out or allow myself to be taken advantage of again.

• TronRP pinned this topic