What are you about to go do?

Oh_My_Goth

13 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Hurray for the "Reunion Tour"!!!

I hope you guys stay safe.  No more head splitting showstoppers.  There are less painful ways to make a cameo appearance.

We are a very high dollar classy kind of gig now. Did I say classy?... I meant "trashy" and I still do hardcore parkour anywhere and everywhere in the jobsite regardless of the obscenely high pay rate I was given to finally bring my ass over to Governor Jimmy G. Hoops Esquire's premier platinum level playground for prominent primitive pricks who know how to build crap out of just about anything for the right price. Speaking of Señor Jimmy Hoops, i wonder if they call those ears gauged, or is it gouged... I think it's definitely called gouged, i believe thats the technical term. Did he just strut up to a mall piercing pagoda many years ago and say "Hello my good sir, I would like to have my ears gouged plumb the hell out today... and would you by chance be able to mount a matching pair of fine china dinner plates in each of my lobes afterwards?" I've often wondered because, well when we had last seen each other many years ago I don't think I remember his earlobes hanging down passed his nipples. Often now I stand several feet away when he is speaking to someone and then slowly extend my tape measure out trying to balance it and pass it through one of the hula hoops he uses as earrings... its just another one of the various little things i randomly do in a days time in the pursuit of my own entertainment, ways to keep a grip on that very slim bit of sanity remaining with me lol. Hopefully this editorial has now been able to pass some of that entertainment along to all of you. Are you not entertained? Doesn't matter anyway, I'm entertained, go find your own then lol.

2 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

The Delorian Motor Company?  Do they do tours?  😛

Funny you should mention them.  One of my coworkers father has one that we were looking at last week as part of a potential future project. It has 4000ish miles on it.  Sadly, it hasn't been very well kept in its 40 years of existence. 

15 hours ago, Msterbeau said:

Say hi from me.  I tend to Atheist alone.  😋

You should come out sometime, it actually is a lot of fun.

Would have been more fun if I could get the slideshow to work though.  Now I need to figure out why it did not, and I have no clue why because it did the previous month.  At worst I just take the other laptop, but it's huge!  My plan is to get a Raspberry Pi to run it automatically so I can just plug it in and start it up.