What are you about to go do?

Oh_My_Goth

11 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

This time around, it was better.  They put us in a room more like a hotel room.  No medical bed and medical grade recliner.  This room had a regular full size bed and a very comfortable recliner.  I was able to rest in the recliner, keep an eye on my sister and watch TV comfortably.

I'm going to take a nap now because I was in mother hawk mode all night and only slept for a total of about 90 minutes.  So this time, I'm taking a nap out of being tired and not from body ache. :happy:

If we have to do another sleep study in the future, I'm definitely requesting that room.

I'm glad it wasn't horrible :)

5 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

After a long day, debating on putting a new lamp together or let it wait until tomorrow.

~~~~~
If you know you have free time tomorrow, I would suggest putting it off until then and relaxing now.

:biggrin:

24 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~
If you know you have free time tomorrow, I would suggest putting it off until then and relaxing now.

:biggrin:

Yeah, I should have some free time tomorrow after work. Today's been filled with stuff. Wasn't wholly expecting to be getting home for good at 8pm, but you know full well how that happens.