What are you about to go do?

Oh_My_Goth

1 minute ago, WhiteLines said:

Wake Forest, NC 

And the truck is called "Paper Chaser"

Now I'm about to put out my cigarette and go back inside, its cold up in these mountains.

IM$_20220403_045206879_2x3$.jpg

~~~~~

NICE 👍

Just now, TronRP said:

Back in and about to eat what was supposed to be lunch...

~~~~~

By the time I finish getting everything set and the girls settled, it will be more like dinner.

About to run across the street to do some psychologically unhealthy pointless clothes shopping with just 15 minutes left to leave for work tonight in Charlott, NC... That's after finally getting done with Raleigh, NC store at 8am with 2 hours left to pack luggage, check out of the rooms then return to that store cuz they took our dumpster in the midst of the night before we were done... I guess the shorter version would be: i been awake since sunday early morning, just now got to sleep 2 hours and gotta roll out to chase that paper. 

About to go back to the hotel finally after Juan and I were abandoned at the jobsite when 𝐵𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑛 and 𝐷𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑛 left around 5 or 6am to do some return work on one of our previous Charlotte NC area Ulta remodels which should've been installing a few simple LED lights that were missing from their original delivery. So nearly 5 hours later once i had long finished my own work, plus everyone else's work, plus even work that it wasnt our job to be there doing, we decided to say screw those guys and try to make the 12 mile walk to the hotel. 

21 minutes ago, WhiteLines said:

About to go back to the hotel finally after Juan and I were abandoned at the jobsite when 𝐵𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑛 and 𝐷𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑛 left around 5 or 6am to do some return work on one of our previous Charlotte NC area Ulta remodels which should've been installing a few simple LED lights that were missing from their original delivery. So nearly 5 hours later once i had long finished my own work, plus everyone else's work, plus even work that it wasnt our job to be there doing, we decided to say screw those guys and try to make the 12 mile walk to the hotel. 

~~~~~

Ouch

Makes one wonder if those guys are actually on task or something else...cough...not that I'm speculating...cough, cough, snort, drink...:whistle:

5 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Ouch

Makes one wonder if those guys are actually on task or something else...cough...not that I'm speculating...cough, cough, snort, drink...:whistle:

If someone has a true enough and strong enough level of commitment  then it's possible to be on task and on something else but these guys are something else lol. There's no need for you to speculate at all though, there's plenty of writing on the wall lol

3 hours ago, WhiteLines said:

About to do one of the two Ulta remodel/rollout jobs we have to do in Kentucky before going to California.

~~~~~

Dude, I hope you are making good money...that would make it all worth it.

About to start 2nd night working in Louisville and as soon as we get done tonight we got to immediately start the 36 hour drive to California. Then immediately start remodeling the Tractor Supply store there. Its bout to be a long 3 days.

• TronRP pinned this topic