What are you about to go do?

Oh_My_Goth

Gotta get ready for tomorrow...there is a La Raza rally going on and if it goes like last year the locals will need some protection. They keep trying to bite off more than they can chew and places they do not own and they are gonna break a jaw...or have it done for them...

Guest Megalicious

Let the studying begin. I will not come out of the study coma till early monday morn. I can't do much of anything else, or I am going to pop.

I'm gonna crash Meijers for a late night shopping spree.

Hit me up for some fun, funk, and fuckery

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

I was actually at Meijers around that time.

I'm about to go enjoy the memories from last night and this morning, and the thought that there will be more to come.

Count peoples at the "regular apartment building which is actually being used as transitional housing" place. And be pissed off because whoever is running this place is breaking laws... presenting it as something it's not without proper licensing. I would LOVE to know what they're telling their referring agencies. Some of the poor godslost residents definitely need to be in placements with 24/7 on-site supervision. It just sucks so bad that I can't legally rat out whatever assclown owns this property.

I waaas going to watch Labyrinth for the first time (thanks to Nocker).

But.

I just witnessed my step dad get pissed and through one of our cats, Tabby, outside because she enjoys peeing on his "new" wood floors. So. Looks like I'll be cleaning before the movie. :confused:

• 3 weeks later...

Once I drag myself away from the internetz...changing into my pajamas, removing my contacts (and thus applying my glasses otherwise I wont be able to see...of course), and then going to my room to read more of Vampire: The Masquerade before passing out.

Maybe a bit of listening to music will be involved as well...hmm.

Plug my laptop in, just noticed the battery is almost dead. :yes

on that level, i'm about to shift positions, plug my laptop in, close it, slide it under the couch, stand up, get something to eat, get some water, get ready for bed, let the dogs out, turn the fans on, turn the lights out, trip over some dogs on the way to the bed, try to sleep, eventually do so, hit snooze too many times, get annoyed for setting those first 3 alarms, get up, trip over dogs again, redo the things i undid to get ready for bed... OK, i'm a jackass. :innocent:

in all honesty, soon it is garage sale time. "come make my crap your crap!" :thumbsup:

• TronRP pinned this topic