My Flesh Suspension

TheGimp

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you should come out and try it Candy you get a huge endorphin rush

After my knee surgery, which is in two weeks, i will have to make a trip out...and i will probably make more trips around the time of my birthday since i would otherwise be alone...

my septum piercings would stay...might as well move on to temporary piercings...

After my knee surgery, which is in two weeks, i will have to make a trip out...and i will probably make more trips around the time of my birthday since i would otherwise be alone...

my septum piercings would stay...might as well move on to temporary piercings...

that would be cool...hurts for a little bit once you go up cuz well ur being suspended by ur back but after 2-5 minutes your endophins kick in and it feels great and your only a little sore for a day or 2 after wards just dont let anyone pat you on the back for a day or two and your good...

that would be cool...hurts for a little bit once you go up cuz well ur being suspended by ur back but after 2-5 minutes your endophins kick in and it feels great and your only a little sore for a day or 2 after wards just dont let anyone pat you on the back for a day or two and your good...

I have been through enough crap where a few needles in my back isn't going to be an issue. These guys in Milwaukee wanted to bring me in to do it at the Cradle show but I couldn't make it...those guys will do come crazy shit before performing...like one guys does a three day fasting ritual...another gets messed up with some herbal nastyness that smells like death...and another guy says no to sex for two weeks before...the no sex guy does the "Falkner" all the time too which looks fun, but I shall wait for that one...

I have been through enough crap where a few needles in my back isn't going to be an issue. These guys in Milwaukee wanted to bring me in to do it at the Cradle show but I couldn't make it...those guys will do come crazy shit before performing...like one guys does a three day fasting ritual...another gets messed up with some herbal nastyness that smells like death...and another guy says no to sex for two weeks before...the no sex guy does the "Falkner" all the time too which looks fun, but I shall wait for that one...

ohh sounds intence

whats the Falkner

ohh sounds intence

whats the Falkner

Inverted Knee...it is one of the few where I get a bunch of mixed feelings like...oh that looks sweet and...oh damn that fucker is hanging from two hooks through his knees! Owww!

I just want to to the Lotus some day...and after that the Tandem

ahhh okay..yes ive seen the one threw the knee before i didnt know thats what it was called...sounds intence

The only problems I hear about the Falkner is the lower back pain and a higher chance of tearing around the knees...but other than that I hear that the actual pain is not that bad at all...but with my knee surgeries I don't think I will ever be able to do that one...

Archived