The Biggest Loser DGN Style

Oh_My_Goth

I did not work out for like 3 days cuz I had a stiff neck, but I started back up last night.. It's still a little hard w/ the neck & the phlegm.. But Me herbs help w/ both, so I can't complain to much...

& Man, what a difference it makes to work out & do Me yoga.. I feel sooooo much better today... Mentally & physically.

Yay! Yay! Yay! (and hopefully, once you are the pinnacle of female beauty, your gramma won't ever venture another unkind word--that's not very gramma-y, if you ask me.)

No, one year at Thanksgiving I was 130 lbs. I'm eating a MASSIVE plate of food, seriously, enough for two grown men because it's Thanksgiving and that's the point. THAT was the year, I figured, that she would stop nagging me about being fat, finally congradulate me on being thin and nice looking. No...what did she do? Run around the house, sobbing loudly and publicly, pleading with my relatives to get me to eat talking about how I'm severely anhorexic (as I'm shoveling my face full like I was at a buffet) and begging me to eat, putting tons of food in front of me.

I think my gramma just hates me :laugh:. To her my Aunt Barb and Boshy are NOT good enough, no matter what, and neither are their kids (i.e. me), and yet my Aunt Becky and Peggy, them and their kids can do NO wrong, ever, even though pretty much all of their children are losers who have done nothing with themselves. Go figure, right? That's probably made me fatter over the years, everytime I go with my grandma to a restaurant I order the biggest and most deep-fried item on the menu, for the SOLE purpose of making her angry. It's almost a game to me now.

No, one year at Thanksgiving I was 130 lbs. I'm eating a MASSIVE plate of food, seriously, enough for two grown men because it's Thanksgiving and that's the point. THAT was the year, I figured, that she would stop nagging me about being fat, finally congradulate me on being thin and nice looking. No...what did she do? Run around the house, sobbing loudly and publicly, pleading with my relatives to get me to eat talking about how I'm severely anhorexic (as I'm shoveling my face full like I was at a buffet) and begging me to eat, putting tons of food in front of me.

I think my gramma just hates me :laugh:. To her my Aunt Barb and Boshy are NOT good enough, no matter what, and neither are their kids (i.e. me), and yet my Aunt Becky and Peggy, them and their kids can do NO wrong, ever, even though pretty much all of their children are losers who have done nothing with themselves. Go figure, right? That's probably made me fatter over the years, everytime I go with my grandma to a restaurant I order the biggest and most deep-fried item on the menu, for the SOLE purpose of making her angry. It's almost a game to me now.

My family is the same way..

They always said I would be big & overweight like my cousins & aunts... Way to encourage a maturing young Lady.

When they did not see Me for 5yrs & I came back thin, they accused Me of being on drugs, cuz I was eating like you said, enough for two grown Men... Shit it was Thanksgiving & I had not had Gram's food for the last 5yrs..

They were just mad cuz they are fatties & I'm not :p

My family is the same way..

They always said I would be big & overweight like my cousins & aunts... Way to encourage a maturing young Lady.

When they did not see Me for 5yrs & I came back thin, they accused Me of being on drugs, cuz I was eating like you said, enough for two grown Men... Shit it was Thanksgiving & I had not had Gram's food for the last 5yrs..

They were just mad cuz they are fatties & I'm not :p

...they sux.....how can somebody NOT like ME?!

DID I not carry the tables & chairs fast enough? 'cause I move faster than them. :rofl:

here's something i bet you wouldn't expect to see - i might actually have to buy larger pants soon. i'm losing fat, but my legs/calves/glutes are really gaining a lot of muscle, and now all my pants are tight! a little looser at the waist, but tighter in the thighs, ass & calves! (i wear boot-cut jeans, and my calves are tight!? wow!)

anyway, i'm down maybe 5 lbs, and the creatine supp. i've been taking helps muscle retain up to 5lbs of water, on average, so i might actually be down almost 10lbs!?

eh, still flabby round the middle, though - back to work!!

here's something i bet you wouldn't expect to see - i might actually have to buy larger pants soon. i'm losing fat, but my legs/calves/glutes are really gaining a lot of muscle, and now all my pants are tight! a little looser at the waist, but tighter in the thighs, ass & calves! (i wear boot-cut jeans, and my calves are tight!? wow!)

anyway, i'm down maybe 5 lbs, and the creatine supp. i've been taking helps muscle retain up to 5lbs of water, on average, so i might actually be down almost 10lbs!?

eh, still flabby round the middle, though - back to work!!

:jamin

...I think we may need a "My New Pants Thread" soon!

KEEP PUMPIN' TORN!

I fell off the wagon a bit. No gaining but no losing. I've been feeling sad and reclusive lately. That always makes me eat.

:confused:

*HUGS* Sorry to hear that you're sad...feel better and keep on the path that makes YOU happiest, and healthiest. *MORE HUGS*

I've gained 5 pounds, I'm not happy.

Often, depending on your diet and regimen of exercise (be it actual exercise, your daily workload, metabolic burn rate, etc) you will see wild fluctuations. I was 206 3 years ago, got down to 189 in two months, gained 8 lbs back within a month. a lot of that was "dreaded rebound" but in fact, a bit of that was muscle weight. Muscle is much more dense than fat.

Example, if you tossed Michael Phelps and I in a pool at the same time. I'd float, and his lean, muscled bod would sink to the bottom. So it's a damn good thing he can swim, right??

The moral here is DON'T GET DISCOURAGED by "weight." Consider "inches" and how you feel as better indicators. Keep at it with good, healthy eating habits and some exercise, and you will be rewarded for your efforts. It's a process that you must go through, but being healthy is it's own best reward. :thumbsup:

PS water weight can vary up to 10 lbs in a given day. Don't forget that either!!

Edited by TomCat

We just took our last Colon Blow smoothie. I just want to know why we still have some supplements left in the 1st bottle, and an entire open bottle. We did exactly what we were told to do? Should I store these a special way so that they don't go bad for the next cycle in the Spring?

Just out of extreme heat or cold...