The Biggest Loser DGN Style

Oh_My_Goth

165lbs of dick is definitely not LITTLE.. ;)

Today's food is..

thealternativebagel.jpg

Not great for you carb watchers, but it's really good for those of us looking out for fat, calories, and fiber. :)

My favorite is the Roasted Onion, which has 110 calories, 0 fat, 7g fiber

Coupled with one of these..

300_82566.jpg

is YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I refuse to give up carbs.....

& I loves Me some bagels :biggrin:

I refuse to give up carbs.....

& I loves Me some bagels :biggrin:

I know, it's really hard for me to do as well. I figured I will chase the fat, calorie, and fiber demons, I can't always chase the carb demons.. that's the hardest one for me to kick.

thealternativebagel.jpg

Not great for you carb watchers, but it's really good for those of us looking out for fat, calories, and fiber. :)

Whole wheat bagels (if you MUST have them) is a healthy alternative. :) even if it says the carb count is higher, your body processes it a little different than white bread bagels. :) whole wheat, and multi-grains are always a healthy alternative to white breads, ect. :)

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess

I know, it's really hard for me to do as well. I figured I will chase the fat, calorie, and fiber demons, I can't always chase the carb demons.. that's the hardest one for me to kick.

I have cut back allot on the carbs... & that's a big step for Me considering the fact that the majority of me food intake, for years, was all carb based :rolleyes:

{which was never a problem in Me 20's :rant: }

Instead, I decided to give up excessive snacking, eating at night, and candy & that seems to be working great :happy:

I have cut back allot on the carbs... & that's a big step for Me considering the fact that the majority of me food intake, for years, was all carb based :rolleyes:

Instead, I decided to give up excessive snacking, eating at night, and candy & that seems to be working great :happy:

388496-11127315762070.gif

I don't snack excessively anymore. I love Newman Os now. They're REALLY yummy, and I don't eat a whole row like I did with Oreos. IF I eat at night, it's a bowl with a 1-cup serving of Special K. I'm avoiding candy as well. A piece here and there isn't horrible, but I'm avoiding it just the same.

"Interesting" may not be the best description. LOL :ohmy:

doods, seriously, as a fellow board member, could we dispense with the poop discussion and description in this thread? i really don't give a shit (HA!) about what your bowels are doing every day. :rolleyes:

if you're really that interested in sharing that kind of info, maybe start a "colon-blow" thread or something, so those of us who really don't want to hear about "aliens" can avoid that thread like the plague!!! :yucky:

...cold passed up a TWIX last night!!!

...& +1 to Torn...I find it funny...but...ya'll COULD be a lil' more SHHHH! about that aspect... ;)

(some peoples do not has the stomach fot it.)

doods, seriously, as a fellow board member, could we dispense with the poop discussion and description in this thread? i really don't give a shit (HA!) about what your bowels are doing every day. :rolleyes:

if you're really that interested in sharing that kind of info, maybe start a "colon-blow" thread or something, so those of us who really don't want to hear about "aliens" can avoid that thread like the plague!!! :yucky:

Fine TA...I'll try. =P

Butt it's all part of the discussion. The cleansing is part of the weight loss thing. I'm not describing what it looks like.THAT would be gross. But, if you've ever done a colon cleanse, it IS interesting. I cannot be helped.

Whole wheat bagels (if you MUST have them) is a healthy alternative. :) even if it says the carb count is higher, your body processes it a little different than white bread bagels. :) whole wheat, and multi-grains are always a healthy alternative to white breads, ect. :)

Actually these bagels have WAY fewer carbs in it that your average bagel, in fact, 1/2.

Your bagel may say "whole wheat" but it doesn't have less fat, or fewer calories. In fact, the nutrition information for a whole wheat, what would seem to be "healthier" bagel from places like Panera or Einsteins (or even packaged bagels) is worse for you calorie, fiber and fat wise than the Asiago Cheese bagel, no kidding!! I was freaking out at that. It has more carbs and shit.

I rather eat a bagel with 26g carb, 7g fiber (which will process WAY better in my system) compared to a 350 calorie, 56g carb 1g fiber whole wheat bagel.

Just something to chew on.

Edited by hunhee

I know, I hinted at that a few posts back but it went unnoticed 'cause even though colon blow may have something to do with weight-loss, it's not necessary to have like two whole damn pages of it :laugh:.

They are doing it for dieting reasons, so I find it perfectly acceptable...

& I say whatever keeps this thread at the top is helpful... Colon cleansing is a great kick start to weight loss ;)

I rather eat a bagel with 26g carb, 7g fiber (which will process WAY better in my system) compared to a 350 calorie, 56g carb 1g fiber whole wheat bagel.

Hmmm...so is that first bagel white bread? Odd, must be fortified, your body would prefer nutrients from a natural source like whole wheat, but not if the nutrition facts for that second bagel is accurate! Crazy! I've wondered why sometimes the package says "whole wheat" but then you'll look at the back and notice only 1-2 grams of fiber...wtf?!? Buyer beware, right? I think maybe it's "watered down" whole wheat somehow, like they're only using the minimum amount required by the FDA to be able to slap the whole wheat label on it.

If you can, Hunhee, I wouldn't go with either option, I'd go with a whole wheat bagel that has 6-7 grams of fiber in it, they do exist and your body will <3 you even more.

i understand where you're all coming from, but here's how i see it...

on topic - "hey guys, i'm going to be doing a colon cleanse to jump-start my weight-loss program!"

off-topic - "hey guys, you should have seen the color/size/shape/texture of the shit i took last night!"

while people obviously aren't going into detail about it, the fact is that the "color/size/shape/texture of the shit i took last night" has absolutely no bearing nor benefit to others regarding weight loss.

i mean, seriously, wouldn't it suffice to say, "hey the cleanse worked/is working" and leave it at that? no need to keep bringing it up, because after that, you're just recapping the same implied "color/size/shape/texture of the shit i took last night" thing...

but maybe it's just me, and other people like to hear about other people's shit...

:rofl:

I hear ya

Actually these bagels have WAY fewer carbs in it that your average bagel, in fact, 1/2.

Your bagel may say "whole wheat" but it doesn't have less fat, or fewer calories. In fact, the nutrition information for a whole wheat, what would seem to be "healthier" bagel from places like Panera or Einsteins (or even packaged bagels) is worse for you calorie, fiber and fat wise than the Asiago Cheese bagel, no kidding!! I was freaking out at that. It has more carbs and shit.

Just something to chew on.

I'd go with a whole wheat bagel that has 6-7 grams of fiber in it, they do exist and your body will <3 you even more.

I Scanned the label on the back of my bagel's bag, to share with the rest of the class. :)

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess

388496-11127315762070.gif

I don't snack excessively anymore. I love Newman Os now. They're REALLY yummy, and I don't eat a whole row like I did with Oreos. IF I eat at night, it's a bowl with a 1-cup serving of Special K. I'm avoiding candy as well. A piece here and there isn't horrible, but I'm avoiding it just the same.

Good job :thumbsup:

Hmmm...so is that first bagel white bread? Odd, must be fortified, your body would prefer nutrients from a natural source like whole wheat, but not if the nutrition facts for that second bagel is accurate! Crazy! I've wondered why sometimes the package says "whole wheat" but then you'll look at the back and notice only 1-2 grams of fiber...wtf?!? Buyer beware, right? I think maybe it's "watered down" whole wheat somehow, like they're only using the minimum amount required by the FDA to be able to slap the whole wheat label on it.

If you can, Hunhee, I wouldn't go with either option, I'd go with a whole wheat bagel that has 6-7 grams of fiber in it, they do exist and your body will <3 you even more.

It's probably got the devil's gonads in it, don't really care if it means fewer carbs, over half the calories and 7g fiber. I'm on board!! :)

I Scanned the label on the back of my bagel's bag, to share with the rest of the class. :)

good GAWD!!! 49g carbs? even WITH 7g fiber, I still wouldn't eat it, it's 240 calories..

On my cult plan that I'm on, that would cost me 4 points. My bagel costs me 1 point. I can eat 4 of my bagels as apposed to your 1 bagel. eek!!! I'll take mine.

Edited by hunhee

On a lighter note.....

I am so proud of all of you for sticking to your diets :biggrin:

We are all going to be so much hotter than we are by the summer :bunny:

Agreed!!! and I think all of us keeping this at the top of the list is also helping. It reminds us that we have support. Thanks everyone!!!!

Next thing for me is to conquer the exercise beast!!!

I'm going snowshoeing this weekend.. yay!!!! Lots of wintery fun there!

Edited by hunhee

They are doing it for dieting reasons, so I find it perfectly acceptable...

& I say whatever keeps this thread at the top is helpful... Colon cleansing is a great kick start to weight loss ;)

Colon cleansing and focusing on what I'm eating already have me down 10 lbs. ;) In just under 3 weeks. I can also see positive results in O_M_G and Brenda since they've done theirs too. :jamin