PWABTEEOAOLIRO pubcrawl for $1 beers @Lily's

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was fun and yummy. It was mainly me, Nienna, and aequorea. But, we also chatted with hunhee and Burrich1 for a bit. We should do this again sometime.

Mmmm.. that Lily's steamed scallops and shrimp was YUM!! and healthy. I will definitely join in the fun again!!! :)

Guest greyhalo

We met at 8 pm last time because that's when the $1. beer deal was supposed to start. However, they no longer have $1. beers on Monday nights. The beers are $2. instead. The all-you-can-eat fish and chips still happens every Monday though.

Anyway, would you guys prefer to meet at 7 or 8 pm? I know some folks have to work early the next day, so I was thinking that 7 pm might be better for them. Let me know...

We met at 8 pm last time because that's when the $1. beer deal was supposed to start. However, they no longer have $1. beers on Monday nights. The beers are $2. instead. The all-you-can-eat fish and chips still happens every Monday though.

Anyway, would you guys prefer to meet at 7 or 8 pm? I know some folks have to work early the next day, so I was thinking that 7 pm might be better for them. Let me know...

Either is ok with me, though 7 is better. Its easier to park at 8 though... after the main dinner rush.

Guest greyhalo

Either is ok with me, though 7 is better. Its easier to park at 8 though... after the main dinner rush.

Let's plan on 7 pm. I think that works better for most people.