PWABTEEOAOLIRO pubcrawl for $1 beers @Lily's

Guest greyhalo

Who wants to meet at Lily's on Monday, Jan. 12 at 8 PM?

$1.00 beers and all-you-can-eat fish and chips for $9.99

I'm going, so let me know if you feel like meeting up, OK?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm being carted off to Pinckney to meet with my unfortunately named "uncle," Dick Pullen.

Sorry for the threadjack, but --- is that seriously his name?

and hope you all have fun, wish I lived closer. Good to see so many get togethers from the board :)

Who wants to meet at Lily's on Monday, Jan. 12 at 8 PM?

$1.00 beers and all-you-can-eat fish and chips for $9.99

I'm going, so let me know if you feel like meeting up, OK?

Me am going too' who else is fixing to go?

btw LNALFSWISTOFFHB, can be officially reverted back to PWABTEEOAOLIRO

Lily's has metal fishes

hooray! i will be there fo sho! and i will be coming from a massage appointment, so i will be all kinds of relaxed and happy and relaxed.

i like the metal fishies, but i LOOOOVE the real fishies. i always try to get a table by a fish tank because i can't help staring at them. the model ships are cool too! look for action figures and sea creatures on the decks, my friends were attempting to provide miniature crews for said vessels.

Guest greyhalo

I'm probably going to be bringing a non-DGNer (hope that's OK). She's an old friend. We might hit up the Main Art Theatre afterwards to see "Milk." Anyone else interested?

I have to get up at 5 am for work the next morning, so I can't stay out *toooo* late, but I am really looking forward to seeing everyone! Don't worry Nienna, there will be at least two of us!

:happydance

Yay! I'm always afraid I'll show up and be the only one there...

Guest greyhalo

Right now, I think there are four of us who will definitely be there.

Others are welcome to join. You don't have to eat fish or drink beer. They have good home-brewed root beer there too.

I'm going to have to bail on tonight and it's all Discount Tire's fault.

Got a flat yesterday on my way to work, not such a big deal, I can change a flat.

Snowy, cold, generally wet and nasty; not a good day to change a tire, but whatever. I did have a spare. I made a point of buying a spare specifically for my car after my last flat 3 years ago, and there it sat in the back of my car for three years. And just when I needed it, I realize that some chowder-head at Discount Tire gave me the wrong fucking wheel.

So I was stuck with no spare and a useless fucking wheel in the middle of January and now late for work. But some bloke gave me a ride to Costco to get a new tire which emptied me out money wise ergo, no fish, chips, or beers for me.

That was a tangent, and this is the end of it.

Guest greyhalo

I'm going to have to bail on tonight and it's all Discount Tire's fault.

Got a flat yesterday on my way to work, not such a big deal, I can change a flat.

Snowy, cold, generally wet and nasty; not a good day to change a tire, but whatever. I did have a spare. I made a point of buying a spare specifically for my car after my last flat 3 years ago, and there it sat in the back of my car for three years. And just when I needed it, I realize that some chowder-head at Discount Tire gave me the wrong fucking wheel.

So I was stuck with no spare and a useless fucking wheel in the middle of January and now late for work. But some bloke gave me a ride to Costco to get a new tire which emptied me out money wise ergo, no fish, chips, or beers for me.

That was a tangent, and this is the end of it.

Sorry to hear that.

However, if you want to get out, I can easily pick you up and buy you a post-birthday beer.