The DGN Member idenitfication thread.

Guest MsMaldoror

It's not always easy to tell what people look like from a sideview pic. I didn't recognize you from your pics either. But, people didn't recognize me from my old avatar...

Thanks! I'm terribly non photogenic. I've only ever had about 2 pictures of my I actually liked. *L* and everyone says I don't look like my pics.. but I think I do!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, you don't need makeup to look good, Rozz.  :happy:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You just say that cos you caught me in a lie -- I was wearing chap-stick.

...that or you want something from my totally rad record collection pictured behind me. My records are awesomer than everything.

Roz... You have made the: "What the fuck are you looking at" look into an art form...

:tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know, I'm sure this doesn't surprise you, but that's FAR from the first time anybody's said that to me.

Thanks though. I mostly just wanted a good photo of my head to send to Ash and that was the best I could do on thirty-seven hours without sleep.

Guest MsMaldoror

Your new haircut is so cute. Not many women can get away with that style. It's very flapperish, very nice. =)

This is what I look like, as of May 20, 2005.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She is cute and Rozz makes awsome buttons

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That I do!

...in fact, I just spent the last twenty minutes or something editing this scan of that forgotten self-titled David Bowie album to make some buttons to take to a Mod weekender in Chicago next week. Anything from that bacth that remains unsold upon my return will go up for sale at Primitive Vintage in Ann Arbor (mainly because, I know from expierence, that NOTHING Mod-themed can even be given away at Necto).

Guest MsMaldoror

Yeah, I hate it when people tell me I should smile too. I esp. hate it when some strange drunken moron at CC tells me to smile or not be so serious. I just kind of shrug my shoulders and say "I'm goth. My face might break."

Smile?

Perish the thought.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your new haircut is so cute.  Not many women can get away with that style.  It's very flapperish, very nice.  =)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aw, thanks, miss! My hair is just pulled back in this picture; it's basically the same ol' bob (and unfortunately, you can't see the spit curl that's on the other side... talk about flapperish!)