DGN APPRECIATION NIGHT - December 27th

hunhee

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that's a bad date for it.

But I rarely make it out either way, so don't base anything on me.

You're telling me that after four days of forced cheerfulness and family togetherness you wouldn't enjoy a break where you can be your old morose yet debaucherous self? I'M SO GOING! (and I'm bringing my friend Mike with me again)

You're telling me that after four days of forced cheerfulness and family togetherness you wouldn't enjoy a break where you can be your old morose yet debaucherous self? I'M SO GOING! (and I'm bringing my friend Mike with me again)

Most likely I'll be working that whole weekend because 2 days after that I fly to California for 2 weeks. If not I'll probably be saving my money and energy for the fun and debauchery to be had on NYE in Hollywood. Call me weird, but I really don't like to go out between Christmas and New Years' because then I have more fun on NYE.

I just meant that probably a lot of others will be out of town, but those who will be around and looking for something to do, enjoy.

Most likely I'll be working that whole weekend because 2 days after that I fly to California for 2 weeks. If not I'll probably be saving my money and energy for the fun and debauchery to be had on NYE in Hollywood. Call me weird, but I really don't like to go out between Christmas and New Years' because then I have more fun on NYE.

I just meant that probably a lot of others will be out of town, but those who will be around and looking for something to do, enjoy.

Oh. Well, have fun in Cali. *jealous* :yes

Its likely that I will make it since the automakers will be closed for all 2 weeks if not for 4 this time. I'm not going to make much money anyway, so might as well party it up and wait to pay the bills when I get my taxes back haha.

Archived