DGN APPRECIATION NIGHT - December 27th

hunhee

The_Leland and I have been working up a DGN Appreciation Night at City Club for you kids just to say thanks for the support.

This would include VIP access to the platform, and reduced admission for the night. This is not for everyone, just DGN members.

PM me, to find out the particulars.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Megalicious

I just don't see how they are going to know who is from DGN and who isn't. There are so many people here.

I'm not sure about the date either. I would like to make it out, but I'm not sure if we will still be out of town for the holidays or not. I guess we will see.

Hence why there is a PM to Hunhee for details. AND even if you maybe THINK you may be going, it's best to at least get the voucher and if you don't go, you don't go, if you do at the last minute, I may not be able to get a voucher to you.

The_Leland and I have been working up a DGN Appreciation Night at City Club for you kids just to say thanks for the support.

This would include VIP access to the platform, and reduced admission for the night. This is not for everyone, just DGN members.

PM me, to find out the particulars.

Are we talking Dec 25th? The day of Lord? I will not be in attendance I'll be at a Catholic Church at Midnight Christmas Eve to celebrate the birth of our Lord with my brethren. So if we wear our buttons what are our rewards? And whats the date Christmas would not be a good day to plan this.

$$

Are we talking Dec 25th? The day of Lord? I will not be in attendance I'll be at a Catholic Church at Midnight Christmas Eve to celebrate the birth of our Lord with my brethren. So if we wear our buttons what are our rewards? And whats the date Christmas would not be a good day to plan this.

$$

Uhh.. no, the header says "December 27th" and if you knew your religious roots, you'd know that December 25 is NOT the day of your lord Jesus's birth it is another day all together, (if memory serves, like July or something), but your Christian leaders chose to make their biggest holiday to run over a Pagen Holiday... but that's small potatoes.. do you not read? You're supposed to PM me for details.

Uhh.. no, the header says "December 27th" and if you knew your religious roots, you'd know that December 25 is NOT the day of your lord Jesus's birth it is another day all together, (if memory serves, like July or something), but your Christian leaders chose to make their biggest holiday to run over a Pagen Holiday... but that's small potatoes.. do you not read? You're supposed to PM me for details.

I believe, that researchers/historians, have figured out that Jesus was born sometime in late September, making him a Libra. Furthermore, I couldn't give a shit when he was born, generally speaking Christmas is bullshit because we're not supposed to be celebrating his birth, we're supposed to only be focused on his death. We just wanted an excuse to hijack a pagan holiday, because my ancient Christian brethren are assholes apparantly :tongue:.

It is purportedly Mithra's birthday. ;)

I believe, that researchers/historians, have figured out that Jesus was born sometime in late September, making him a Libra. Furthermore, I couldn't give a shit when he was born, generally speaking Christmas is bullshit because we're not supposed to be celebrating his birth, we're supposed to only be focused on his death. We just wanted an excuse to hijack a pagan holiday, because my ancient Christian brethren are assholes apparantly :tongue:.

All the scripture said was somethin' about census time...& they (Romans) took census AFTER harvest...

...I heard between late August & late September...

Ahh, yes.

It's really spelled Chrismas. As in, celebrating the day of MY birth. Don't believe that hokey about Jesus.

That is to say, yeah I'll probably be out.

Yes Sir, you are already part of my now growing list of people to send a voucher to. *smiles*

It is purportedly Mithra's birthday.

;)

I know.. ;) Just didn't want to go into detail. ;)

$$

**shoots cream soda through her nose**

That's Jeff's birthday. MAYBE.

Archived