WANT: someone to make digital music song

piggymama

I want to make a special song for friends and relatives instead of cards. I need someone to take an xmas song and add oinks and squeels where they fit. Most of you know I have have 3 potbellied pigs. They make a very wide range of noises and rarely "oink". Have you heard the jinglebells cat song? Something like that but I don't mind words in the song.

I will pay you for this. I am low income- keep that in mind, but I will pay a fair fee.

I ALSO will need to RENT a digital recorder for a week. Something I can get the pig sounds on clearly, I can't afford to buy one. Does 20 bucks sound fair? Ill pick up and drop off if you are within 50 miles (I'm in north ann arbor... Novi is 30miles, ferndale 50, dearborn 40,etc)

So anyone interested, send me your requirements and what you will charge. Feel free to have the rights to this song, ill sign a contract but gives me the right to use it. Hopefully someone is interested! I need it completed by december 15th and several copies on cds, I don't have a burner :(

Thanks everyone! Oh, and email me! Ilovejavajoe@yahoo.com

Archived