Troy I just signed up for the monthly thingie but didn't think to put my screen name in the Comments box... so "Hilary W." is me OK

So now u guys gotta bid on my auctions to keep some loot in my PayPal balance! Check me out, catdance13 on eBay yeah!

Ah ok thanks very much! I just sent you an email. =D Ill go add you to the supporter group now. Thanks very much for the donation.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

:ice: Troy my dahling!

My company has volunteered to sponser your site entirely for the monthly bill.

You never got back to us on this. :( :geek: >Rob and I :sorcerer: would love the opportunity to help my fav goths so get to typing to me or email me or Rob at info@absintheamerica.com or myself @ saephyr@absintheamerica.com if you would rather.

:wink:cheers:

:secret: Miss ya palzy. :happy: We haven't chatted in SO long now. :wave

:ice: Troy my dahling!

My company has volunteered to sponser your site entirely for the monthly bill.

You never got back to us on this. :( :geek: >Rob and I :sorcerer: would love the opportunity to help my fav goths so get to typing to me or email me or Rob at info@absintheamerica.com or myself @ saephyr@absintheamerica.com if you would rather.

:wink:cheers:

:secret: Miss ya palzy. :happy: We haven't chatted in SO long now. :wave

Unfortunately the tradeoff was advertizing. While i appreciate the offer, DGN has long been advertizing free. A rare thing online these days. I think we'd prefer to keep it that way.

The "add" would be in the most modest of taste my dear and I know why you prefer it the way it is.

It would just be a terrific exposure that all of our ads in other places could also have DGN added to them as a place for others to visit and become more aware of.

More people... more friends... :happydance

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok so what do I have to do to be what? Quickie version...

$30+ one-time donation or a continuing $5 a month donation gets you "DGN supporter" status. You become a benefactor when you give a $11+ a month continuing donation. Special priveleges are also added, can't remember what they are off-hand. It's all at the top of this thread.

Edited by Troy Spiral

Hooray for whomever brought us back to speed!

I just noticed that Brookie (manicqueen) is listed as a benefactor on her profile, but isn't listed as such in the beginning of this post. She should be bumped-ed up, yes?

We still don't have enough donations, i just bit the bullet again, and paid for it out of my (ever shrinking) pocket.

Any and all help is appreciated.