DGN Donations
All Donation money goes directly into the DGN Paypal account and all costs from the various services are deducted directly out of this same account. We can always use help promoting DGN more than anything else. But, DGN does cost money to run. Your support is greatly appreciated.If you wish to donate but dont want to have "DGN Benefactor" or "DGN Supporter" listed on your profile please just let us know in the notes when you donate. Monthly Donations Goal: $75.00+Current: $60.00Current DGN Bank Account: $17.00Goal: $150.00+Donate (any amount): pixel.gif
$5 Continuing Monthly Supporter Donation:
pixel.gif
$11 Continuing Monthly star2.gifBenefactor Donation:star2.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
The DGN supporter icon:supporter.gifIs given to users that contribute one of the following:- A Continuing Monthly Donation Of $5 or- A Single Donation of $30 or more In addition DGN Supporters have the ability to avoid the flood filter, additional upload space, their name shows in red in the "whos online" list (if not logged in invisible) and other additional features. Please show your support for DGN if you are able. The Benefactor icon:gallery_1_1_17657.jpgIs given to users that contribute:- A Continuing Monthly Donation Of $11 - A Single Donation of $70 or more In addition DGN Benefactors have the ability to avoid the flood filter, additional upload space, their name shows in red in the "who's online" list (if not logged in invisible) and other additional features. Please show your support for DGN if you are able. DGN Benefactors also have the ability to delete their own posts, delete their own topics that they start if they wish and have the star2.gif"Benefactor Stars"star2.gif around their "who's online" listing. Paypal Information: You do NOT need a paypal account to use the above donations system just click on "If you do not currently have a PayPal account " and you can pay via a credit card directly no need to signup for paypal if you dont want to. Estimated Monthly Costs:IPB premium hosting and support - $20.00Domain name hosting: (.org , .com , .net) - ((8.99 X 3) / 12) 2.25Meetup.com sister site maintence - $20.00Promotional Costs - $20.00Total: 72.25

In the event that we do not reach our donations goal , or when we end up with a surplus the following services will be paid for in the following order: 1. IPB Premium Hosting 2. Domain Name Registration3. Addtional DGN services / promotional tools / features 4. Meetup.com DGN sister site maintenance

DGN Benefactors
star2.gifTroy Spiralstar2.gif
star2.gifBrenda Starrstar2.gif
star2.gifHead Wreckstar2.gif
star2.gifMsterbeaustar2.gif
DGN Supporters
Bean Water
The Eternal
StrayBullet42
Odims Sphere
Rayne
Mikielikesit
Homicidalheathen
Pomba Gira
Mallochai
Head Wreck
ManicQueen
Brenda Starrr
The Void
Brass Fusion
Amerist
Phee
CandyQuackenbush
Edited by Troy Spiral

• 4 months later...

Good question. Trying to rely on my memory at CC is probably to be avoided. Im a bit fearful of trying to remember who gave me how much in a situation were theres probably a 80% probablity that i'll be at least mildly intoxicated :wink .

If you dont have (or just dont want to use) a credit card / paypal / other method as listed above (that donation system will take just about anything other than cash) as its paypal, and paypal will take everything (if you dont have a paypal account they are free to setup). What we need help with the most is getting new folks on the board anyhow. A couple of solid, new long-term posters are worth their weight in gold. Help me get a few friendly, new active people on DGN , thats the best "donation" we could get anyhow. =)

What we need help with the most is getting new folks on the board anyhow.  A couple of solid, new long-term posters are worth their weight in gold.  Help me get  a few friendly, new active people on DGN , thats the best "donation" we could get anyhow.  =)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Apparently you don't remember me handing out DGN cards on saturday...

Not that I blame you. :laughing

I must've handed out at least 10 cards. :cool

If I hand out all the cards, do I get a prize? :grin lol

-Jeremy

Edited by slingerlandstyx

Apparently you don't remember me handing out DGN cards on saturday...

Not that I blame you. :laughing

I must've handed out at least 10 cards. :cool

If I hand out all the cards, do I get a prize? :grin lol

-Jeremy

Oh, no i do remember and its appreciated, big time. Thats the absolute hardest thing to get help with. I remember talking to you quite a bit also. I was just making a statement about the value of promotion help. (its a never ending job, and hard to get help with, as such i "value" help with promotion it very highly) was my only point. =)

Oh, no i do remember and its appreciated, big time. Thats the absolute hardest thing to get help with.  I remember talking to you quite a bit also.  I was just making a statement about the value of promotion help.  (its a never ending job, and hard to get help with, as such i "value" help with promotion it very highly) was my only point.  =)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you ever come up with some new promotional campaign, let me know. I can just about always find some time to help with stuff like that.

-Jeremy

Troy,

I would be willing to donate but prefer to use a $ order.  I don't care for using my cards online.  Anyway,  maybe we can meet up @ Luna or something.  I might be going next week.  See ya.

cantsdemort

Hi nice to see ya on the board.

You can use money orders with paypal via the system above. =) Probably will be difficult to try and meet you at luna due to various health/ transporation issues.

If you ever come up with some new promotional campaign, let me know.  I can just about always find some time to help with stuff like that.

-Jeremy

Its the same plan, all day every day, just a ton of work. "Hi >blah blah blahslaps DGN card in persons hand<. it out... this promotion seems to work the best by far for every one person that is on dgn becasue of a search engine link or website theres here becuse somone specificly talked them about it.>

Also emailing friends that you know via online means with the same question works good. Getting us listed on any and all gothy related websites is helpful too.

I appreciate the offer and the help, very kind.

• 2 months later...

Theres some concerts coming up, good bands that tend<----(is that even a word?) to attract some kool goth people. You'll have to give me some cards next time I make it to the club in case I make it to any of them, I'd be happy to help out.

Guest Game of Chance

Its the same plan, all day every day, just a ton of work.  "Hi >blah blah blah< by any chance are you on DGN?"  "whats DGN?" >slaps DGN card in persons hand<.  "check it out..."  This "personal promotion" seems to work the best by far, for every one person that is on DGN becasue of a search engine link or website link theres 5 here becuse somone specificly talked to them about it. 

Also emailing friends that you know via online means with the same question works good.  Getting us listed on any and all gothy related websites is helpful too.

I appreciate the offer and the help, very kind.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude...hook up some cards already...

Dude...hook up some cards already...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have a whole wallet full of them, and I plan on sharing. And being the attention whore that I am, I actually wrote my name on the back of all of them, so people would know exactly who invited them to DGN.

• 3 weeks later...

Well...perhaps I can make a donation wence I get my check in the mail...Although I do not know when that will be. But I can give a range of $50 to $100. After that I cant say.

:cat:

Kind offer. =) Zero pressure to donate though. Having a new friendly face on the board is donation enough. Hope to see your posts more often =)

• 1 year later...

I signed up for the monthly payment but I didn't see a place to put my name so... anyway I'm a supporter now :thumbup:

Thanks brooke. I'll have to look into that part, there should be a "comments" field.

Anyhow thank you very much. Should be added to the supporter group within a few minutes.

Hey Troy I just set up a donation but I don't think I set it up right for a monthly thing which I was trying to do. Is there anyway we can check to see if I done did it right.......MIKE

OOPPSS I am a dork I guess if I read everything thoruoghly I would see what i was suppose to do......I will sign up next month for the monthly thingymabob....... :confused :doh

Edited by Mikielikesit