do men make passes at girls who wear glasses?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks...now if you pardon me, I'll be over there...twacking my thick skull with bad timing against the large brick wall until I either reset my timing to be available when women I want are single, or until I black out from the trauma. Though knowing the way my luck runs, it will be the latter rather than the former.

I've always hated wearing glasses, I have contacts now but don't usually bother with 'em for everyday wear... for one thing I think the glasses give me a bit of an authority boost in the classroom. I like the glasses I have now better than any I've ever had (and that's since first or second grade!)... but I still wanna get Lasik. I will say, I do see younger people who look very cute in their glasses... seems like they're worn as more of a fashion accessory than an unfortunate necessity nowadays.

Change that, I still have my old glasses as they weren't old and I was waiting to see where I could take them to donate them. They are still nice glasses and I didn't want to trash them.

Contact your local Lions Club chapter. I would say send 'em to me... my auntie takes loads of glasses to Ghana a few times a year (also medications)... but her next trip isn't till spring so they would likely get lost in the shuffle at her house or mine.

+1=we win.

LOL, you know....

last night, there was a blonde girl who was at cc, she was wearing this school girl outfit, and chances are, she probably wouldn't have looked nearly as cute if she wasn't wearing glasses....if I wasn't tryin to stay incognito, I would've gone over and talked to her (damnit eleven, lol, you managed to find me this time >.<)

edit: wtf, I made this post at 11:11 XD

Edited by Riku Namako