do men make passes at girls who wear glasses?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pestilence looks hotter and smarter in his glasses. For the first time in awhile I actually have a pair of glasses I can say that I <3 (I wore them at CC last weekend for those who saw me). I can go either way with the glasses thing, sometimes I like them off (less "cluttered" face, isn't hidden and doesn't interfere/cover your make-up), and sometimes I like them on (depending on the outfit and sometimes they're good for accesorizing and letting people know that you are so blind and that your glasses are so thick that, such as in my case, you can indeed use them to see into the future and talk to dead people like a crystal ball works).

I got rid of my glasses a long time ago when they became a pest in my overnight fedex run. Night time I would wear my glasses then when the sun came up, I had to switch to my contacts so I could wear my pricy sunglasses. Got to a point where I got tired of stopping and I did everything while i was driving. Bad I know, but I did it well. Then I got lasik surgery and have had perfect vision going on over 2 and a half years now.

Change that, I still have my old glasses as they weren't old and I was waiting to see where I could take them to donate them. They are still nice glasses and I didn't want to trash them.

Edited by Reaper

Guest greyhalo

you shut your mouth. :p

Its all about the Specs appeal! women with glasses.....

OMFG.....

:drool:drool:drool:swoon:thumbsup::clap:

+TAX, +shipping and handling, +COD's

Hey, I'm a librarian, and I wear glasses. I fit the nerd stereotype in many ways. But, I've been told by several people that I look better without them, so I don't always wear them. My prescription isn't very strong anyway. I think most people prefer no glasses on the opposite sex.

Hey, I'm a librarian, and I wear glasses. I fit the nerd stereotype in many ways. But, I've been told by several people that I look better without them, so I don't always wear them. My prescription isn't very strong anyway. I think most people prefer no glasses on the opposite sex.

:ohmy:

:w00t:

:drool

:bow

edit: you know, for awhile, that was almost like a deal breaker for me. I'd only go for girls with specs, and the minute they got rid of them, I'd leave. XD

Edited by Riku Namako

Here's me in glasses:

NERD!!!

your glasses look like mine.

i like glasses, nice glasses, on guys/girls. i always have. at least since 2nd grade. i was actually happy last year to finally get glasses. i know that is weird :p but i had wanted them since 2nd grade! my presc. is so weak i don't really need them except that my eyes get "tired" when i look at the computer or a book too long. i'm sure that is why i NEED them in the first place! over exposure to my computer. i was getting headaches and now that i wear my glasses when at the computer/reading i don't get those type of headaches anymore.

but... like i said... like the glasses. i prefer some people in their glasses. i think it accents their face nicely.