if you have the guts

Guest greyhalo

okay so i liked 3 girls i know i kow seems kinda whorish but fuck off iam sure people have had multiple crushes before so blow me....but ive gotten it down to 2 and both like me as well so now i just got to see how it gose :happydance:ohmy:

Sure, rub it in, Gimp. I only wish someone I'd be interested in would like me. :tongue:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moot point either way.

Truth be told, I'm still kinda hung up on Sandy. She's a bit more than silly interwebz flirtation. Of course, you already know about my situation with her Rev :p

...I can dig it... ;)

.....THAT just takes some time to....fade...you know...

WE(O_M_G & I) were seriously hung up on MY X for a GOOD 3 years (how long I was WITH her)..

I'm sure you will be back in action FAR sooner that THAT.. ;)

...I can dig it... ;)

.....THAT just takes some time to....fade...you know...

WE(O_M_G & I) were seriously hung up on MY X for a GOOD 3 years (how long I was WITH her)..

I'm sure you will be back in action FAR sooner that THAT.. ;)

I'm not sure i'm actually going to put any effort into getting back in action, honestly.

Lets face it. I have a career that I love. I have a daughter that trumps anyone else in the world in my eyes. Those two things consume 2/3 of my time. Add in that I am a Freemason that holds an office. That takes every Monday from me.

Doesn't leave me much for free time to have a relationship, let alone be out and about in the fun world often enough to ever meet anyone.

I'm not sure i'm actually going to put any effort into getting back in action, honestly.

Lets face it. I have a career that I love. I have a daughter that trumps anyone else in the world in my eyes. Those two things consume 2/3 of my time. Add in that I am a Freemason that holds an office. That takes every Monday from me.

Doesn't leave me much for free time to have a relationship, let alone be out and about in the fun world often enough to ever meet anyone.

:secret: you should join the O.E.S. ;)

They WILL hook you up with a LADY to settle down with...(when you are READY to settle down)... :biggrin:

I have a girly crush on ice queen... hot as hell, also an intelligent and accomplished woman :swoon

I also have a crush on gimp... :kiss

But the real issue is that I love someone else, so I'll be behaving myself from now on. No, he's not on the board, yes he does go to cc from time to time...

The problem is that I am such a flirt, I will have to learn how to be at city club and stay out of trouble! Otherwise i will have to stop going so often. We'll see.

Men like the 18-21 year-olds.

They're the fun ones I like to play around with. But if I want something serious, I go for more mature ones. The only two women I've ever considered proposing to, one is 1 year older than me and the other is 4 years older than me.

Guest greyhalo

I have a girly crush on ice queen... hot as hell, also an intelligent and accomplished woman :swoon

I also have a crush on gimp... :kiss

But the real issue is that I love someone else, so I'll be behaving myself from now on. No, he's not on the board, yes he does go to cc from time to time...

The problem is that I am such a flirt, I will have to learn how to be at city club and stay out of trouble! Otherwise i will have to stop going so often. We'll see.

Ice Queen is indeed a queen. :happy:

Sure, rub it in, Gimp. I only wish someone I'd be interested in would like me. :tongue:

Careful, he might have read that as Rub one out :p

And I see a lot of lies on this thread! There are crushes everywhere but people are not crushing back! I see many problems with this and an example of why relationships are crumbling everywhere!

Guest greyhalo

Careful, he might have read that as Rub one out :p

And I see a lot of lies on this thread! There are crushes everywhere but people are not crushing back! I see many problems with this and an example of why relationships are crumbling everywhere!

Lies?

Of course people aren't crushing back. That's the way it always is--the person you like never likes you in return.