if you have the guts

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed.

though crushes with me always brighten my mood, and i do concern myself for that person, its still got room to grow, or just peter off into a good friendship.

crushes are positive things none the less

They MOST certainly CAN be...

...O_M_G & I started 8 years ago...as a crush...then freinds...then....well...this is the wrong thread to jack in that direction... :whistle:

I have a crush on Brenda. Yes, I know I am straight, but she is awesome. The roller skating idea just put me over the edge, then there is MCPD, her strength, charisma, and openness. I am glad she is back. Ya, I am being a dork, but I just had to say something. :bow:blushing:

ME TOOO!!! I think I'll marry that hot double scoop of "Better-Than-Moostracks Goodness!!" You heard it here first folks. I'm marrying this woman. She's the bomb! :drool

I have a crush on Brenda. Yes, I know I am straight, but she is awesome. The roller skating idea just put me over the edge, then there is MCPD, her strength, charisma, and openness. I am glad she is back. Ya, I am being a dork, but I just had to say something. :bow:blushing:

*blush*

ME TOOO!!! I think I'll marry that hot double scoop of "Better-Than-Moostracks Goodness!!" You heard it here first folks. I'm marrying this woman. She's the bomb! :drool

Psst....we got married on 3/15 of this year. Ask Marc....

LOL