if you have the guts

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was merly saying its not true iam 21 and Victoria is 28 and we have a crush on one another *shrug* and if brenda wasnt maried

OH BOY

ill be polite

Hell yeah baby. I'd have you tied to a bedpost, while you hold an ink pen, screaming "YOU'RE GONNA LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND PUNCTUATE PROPERLY, BITCH!!" as I eat Skittles and drink coffee...

I have a girly crush on ice queen... hot as hell, also an intelligent and accomplished woman :swoon

I also have a crush on gimp... :kiss

But the real issue is that I love someone else, so I'll be behaving myself from now on. No, he's not on the board, yes he does go to cc from time to time...

The problem is that I am such a flirt, I will have to learn how to be at city club and stay out of trouble! Otherwise i will have to stop going so often. We'll see.

Darn. Buzzkill. What if it is all in fun? Can you flirt then, or is this person the jealous type?

I'm sure that I'd dig her as well, once I get to know her.

Aw, I feel so loved! I look forward to meeting you too, and your Tom. Tomorrow? Should be fun!

(Oh, and there are actually two Taysteewonderbunnies. Well, three, but one dropped out. Once upon a time, we were supposed to be a band together. Never happened. I never learned guitar, but the other Taystee followed through and learned the drums. If we ever get back together, look for our album of totally intolerable music: Holsum Fun.)

Aw, I feel so loved! I look forward to meeting you too, and your Tom. Tomorrow? Should be fun!

(Oh, and there are actually two Taysteewonderbunnies. Well, three, but one dropped out. Once upon a time, we were supposed to be a band together. Never happened. I never learned guitar, but the other Taystee followed through and learned the drums. If we ever get back together, look for our album of totally intolerable music: Holsum Fun.)

You should totally buy my guitar.

Guest greyhalo

We'll talk tomorrow. I still don't know how to play. It'll depend on how much I get for Christmas bonus. Might be sadly scanty this year.

"Christmas bonus"--what's that?

Darn. Buzzkill. What if it is all in fun? Can you flirt then, or is this person the jealous type?

oh nobody is telling me that i need to stop flirting! i just want to be clear and simple and uncomplicated and unconfused and undistracted. flirting will inevitably get me in trouble. down that path lies temptation... and i am too eager and curious for my own good LOL

oh nobody is telling me that i need to stop flirting! i just want to be clear and simple and uncomplicated and unconfused and undistracted. flirting will inevitably get me in trouble. down that path lies temptation... and i am too eager and curious for my own good LOL

I understand. But don't be mad at me if I don't try my damnedest to thwart your resolution. Consider it a will-strengthening exercise. Like Keigel's for the conscience.

I hear ya sister.

:laugh:

makes me wonder