stupid facists and mental illness views

no no, you misunderstood. LOTS of people are assholes. not saying that you have to be an asshole to be christian. the point was referencing that its a christian coffee shop, thats all they talk about in there and the whole story was based off the idea that this guy was ripping on people on medication for even mild depression because of his "good christian values". not in the least did I ANYWHERE say all christians were assholes or that you could only go in there being an asshole if you were christian.

I might have misunderstood your typing, because I dont kwo you very well, but did you have your panties in a pinch about this??? I dont call myself christian because I dont think I have the RIGHT do define myself that way without ALL my beliefs being in that religion. but Id say that 75-80% of my beliefs have alot to do with christianity. but I dont lable myself to any other religion either. I respect christianity very dearly. I think for the most part all religion is good. its the facists assholes I have an issue with, not the religion. its the people, not the beliefs, for any form of religion. so dont get me wrong. Im sorry if you took offense to what I was saying because it wasnt meant to be such. if they were a facist hindu or a cranky-ass buhdist Id be bitching about tHAT instead lol.

hope you except my explanation :) no ill-will intended :)

No no...I just wanted clarification BEFORE I got offended :laugh:. You're good after explination, don't worry about it.

Archived