Nipple piercings

Gallery picture

Well, I got my first piercings yesterday.  They did indeed hurt a lot, but it was quick.  They're not nearly as sore now thankfully.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SEXY BOY!!!!! maybe you'll let me do a couple more, you know, or...something...as soon as i get my license? it's the least you could do for only showing up at CC once while i was there :tongue: jk...Take good care of those, ans TRUST me...when they get caught on things...it hurts like a bitch...Have fun! :grin

Hey, Division is where I got my tattoo earlier! I used to live just down the street from there.

Not gonna happen on the PA. :-P My brother has one and I enjoy making fun of him all the time for not being able to stand up to pee anymore. Plus I'm not going to risk damage to something so precious to me :D

I have an apprenticeship at Division tattoo and my "boss" wants me to at least do one set of nipple piecings before it's over, but i still have to get my license, so, if you're willing to wait, because i'm just an apprentice...you can get it done for, like, $20+ aftercare...and i don't even know if it'll be twenty...it might be less...Oh! by the way, Division is Located on John R between 12 and 13 mile road...if you odn't live in michigan...or it would be quite a drive to get there...i'm really sorry, i just thought i'd try and help you out...

I might take you up on that if the offer still stands... A friend in Chicago swears it didn't hurt that much.... Ya huh... My nipples are sensitive as hell!! :blink

I'm new around here... by the way. :grin

Welcome!

Here's my description of the process.  It did hurt, but it was very quick.  Just as you're thinking "OYG that hurts!!!" it suddenly stops hurting.

Except for the week of soreness.. :tongue:

Reminds me of a friend who would say "My car runs great.... except for the idle problem and the stuttering in corners and the rattle coming from the back...)

:grin

I might take you up on that if the offer still stands...  A friend in Chicago swears it didn't hurt that much....  Ya huh...  My nipples are sensitive as hell!!   :blink

I'm new around here... by the way.   :grin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your friend is either immune to pain or hes pulling your leg. The first one isnt so bad so youre thinking to yourself "hey i can handle this" then you get the second one done and short to say you make a face similiar to being kicked in the balls.

Yeah, but theyre worth it though. Youll get comments like "hey youre the guy with the pierced nipples"

The lips are much worse to get done, i couldnt breath after i got them pierced from the adrenaline rush. Man i miss those lip piecings.

Where did you have it done? I have thought of doing it for awhile. Do you suggest doing one nip and waiting a few months to do the other as the pain is so intense? I also wonder about implants....they are kinda tight in the skin. Does anyone know what the odds are you'll have a reaction and have to remove them?

Welcome!

Here's my description of the process.  It did hurt, but it was very quick.  Just as you're thinking "OYG that hurts!!!" it suddenly stops hurting.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had it done at Excalibur Tattoos in Clinton Township, but I don't know the difference between piercers in the area really. No, I wouldn't recommend waiting in between. It's not THAT bad and it would be annoying to do aftercare for both.

From what I've seen of your nightlife, I don't think you'd have much to worry about from the pain standpoint :wink

As for a reaction, I guess the best way to figure that out would be to ask whether you've had reactions with other piercings. Really, I don't know much about this and I'd recommend BMEzine as the best source of info about piercing.

Archived