What piercings turn you on?

Azeuron

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very few women can pull off that Monroe look...most of the time it looks like they have a tick sticking out of their cheek (and it's always sticking way too far out too)

But my co-worker was telling me that her girlfriend had her hips pierced at one point...that actually sounds kinda hot...

I love piercings!

I have labret which can double as a lip piercing if I put a ring in, a monroe, eyebrow, septum, industrial, lobes which are stretched to 1/2 inch. I used to have my nipples done for a very short period of time but I thought they were a tad crooked and the rings were a little small because while they were pierced they were practically always hard but I am considering having them redone.

I would love to meet a guy with genital piercings. :drool:w00t: frenums and prince alberts nothing too extreme.

l_93a1b6ad43554994bf48f21c2b9e945a.jpg

l_8eda862c00b54b6d8b6e6bf41ca438ab.jpg

l_a74cd29211214e4a67d1f1b62b8b3cdb.jpg

wow its been a while since i been on here I actually already posted on here. Oh well have another look at my glorious holes hahaha.

Edited by the_fairy_gothmother

• 1 month later...

030505u.jpg

I've been debating on getting this piercing for a while. I know surface piercings are iffy on whether they'll last a while or just migrate out. But I have been wanting a new piercing and I can't get anything on my face *bah*

• 9 months later...

Nice!

You followed through and got your snakebites, Cupcake.

I never got mine, lawlz.

Maybe someday if I ever got a job that let me keep my facial jewelry in.

Bioflex or just clear studs girl! That's what I bought for when I go back to work. My job doesn't allow any visible piercings but I say fuck them. Lol. It's MY body, I paid for them and I like them. I'm stubborn like that. Lol. But that's all u need is clear studs.

And my ears are a 2 gage now. :jamin

Edited by BloodCupcake

Bioflex or just clear studs girl! That's what I bought for when I go back to work. My job doesn't allow any visible piercings but I say fuck them. Lol. It's MY body, I paid for them and I like them. I'm stubborn like that. Lol. But that's all u need is clear studs.

And my ears are a 2 gage now. :jamin

Oh, I'm aware of clear retainers.

But generally piercing parlors want you to keep a metal stud in for 4-6 weeks before changing to the plastic retainer.

Either way, it will be a pain to constantly have to change out two facial piercings for work rather then the one.

I love nipple piercings!! They look hot and are so fun to play with. I also love all the varieties of ear piercings and I think center lip piercings can look so hot on the right pair of lips. Oh and hip piercings are sexy too but thats probably because I think pelvic bones are sexy same could be said about the nipples and lips too.

piercings I have: Two 16g helix soon to be four (getting an "ear hawk"), two 14g conches, six lobe piercings two of them are 2g two of them are 8g soon to be 6g and two regular sized lol, 14g tongue ring, 14g center lip, 14g belly ring.

What I want: Nipples (had them but they weren't done right :(), rook, a few more helixes, and maybe an industrial.

I really love piercings lol

Edited by wormsinwombs

I think all manner of Surface peircings are HOT. They have all the benifits of putting cold steel in places you don't expect while being temporary enough that you don't have to live with it forever. (A buddy of mine did his own labret and the hole never healed even after 2 years of the piercing itself being removed) Especially the infamous Corset Piercing. I really like that one. :iluvff:

Oh, I'm aware of clear retainers.

But generally piercing parlors want you to keep a metal stud in for 4-6 weeks before changing to the plastic retainer.

Either way, it will be a pain to constantly have to change out two facial piercings for work rather then the one.

If I got my piercings around the time when I was working, I was thinking of buying the clear studs and seeing could they possibly just pierce them with those and then that way the piercings could heal with clear ones in there and then when they healed I could switch back and forth from what I wanted to wear and clear studs for work. But I'm not in work season yet so my piercings have more than enough time to heal. But u gotta do what's best for you. :)

• 3 months later...