What piercings turn you on?

Azeuron

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are soooo cute! I love your face piercings!

so far I have only gotten compliments from my kids...everyone else I know hates mine. Fuck em. I love it

I know this will sound stupid but what are snake bites?

They are piercings on both sides of your bottom lip. I plan on getting a second one to make mine into snakebites.

size-4-guages-snakebites-and-nasal-septum-me-piercings-3178217-428-480.jpg

I like the way they look but it seems like it would make up oral 'tasks' harder....even eating...?

Hmm...perhaps if you got them pierced at the same time. I'm getting mine done separately so it is easier. And, also, you can change the rings to whatever you want, of course (even studs), so that can make it easier as well. :happy:

Well, me personally, I find nipple piercings and the labret really sexy. But a piercing is really only sexy i be it on your face, torso, ear, whatever.

But definitely the labret makes me stare little longer. Not just because I have one myself (I figured it'd look good on me, that was my reasoning).

labret was my first facial piercings well i did a nostril when i was young and dumb to myself but was smart enough to realise it was going to end up infected for it was healing slowly hurting bad i did it wrong so i removed it before it caused any serious damage. Labret i had done profesiosnaly. I love it because its versatile for me. I can wear a labret or lip ring.l_142d0b54803c0e8153249b80e1338049.jpg

Personally. I adore a septum. [The whole bone in the piercing, wonderful thing.] And the bridge of the nose, between the brows. ..

And I really enjoy the cheek peircing.

Gauged ears amuse me, not turn me on.

Again, I agree they have to be on the right face, and I don't consider them.. goth. It's like wearing an earring. Or ring, for that matter. Eh. Amusing.

Yeah..it definitely has to look right with the face. I've seen a few people I went to school with who now have a lip ring when they didn't before...and it looks so odd and out of place on half of them. Makes me worry about my own lip piercing :X

do mine look fine? i was worried about overcrowding and overdoing things.

Well look what the cat dragged in. :p

What're you talking about? I AM the freaking cat!

Not by a piercing, I hope.

Nope. I would've bitten their fingers off otherwise.

She might like that sort of thing. *shrugs*

Depends. What piercing are we talking about? Oh wait, I dont have any tuggable ones. =P

Edited by FarrIL

i got some tuggables i guess. my lip i tug on it. for fun. i dont really think septums should be though yeah best not to tug on my septum that could only end in tragedy.Monroe well i got no clue it would be weird having that tugged. my labret with a slave ring in it all fun!But i wearing a lip ring in it. Eyebrow who tugs on eyebrows? I will get my nipples done. Had them before but i wont get into that. The placement was a lil crooked and not straight through the nipple so I will go have a seasoned professional do those.

That should be "fixed". :p

But I dont want my nipples pierced. If I have my eye on a guy and they happen to have their nipples pierced, freaking sweet! But not a requirement.

And I almost refuse to get my navel done. Unless in multiples. 1 on top, 2 on bottom. Or 2 on top, 3 on bottom.

I like a man with nipple piercings... And an ear. Just one... I donno why. lol.

But I do agree... It just has to look good on them. Does not matter the kind of piercing as long as it looks nice.

On a women though... Lip piercings are nice. And so at belly buttons (that is, if they have the belly to go with it)

• 1 month later...

I'm gonna bump this thread up a bit...mentioning in the fetish post about piercings made me want to rez this. hehe.

While any piercing in general makes me melt..I love lip piercings. They're sexy on both men and women and it's sensual watching someone play with their lip piercing.

I also find genital piercings sexy..but only when there's one of them. Having too many kind of defeats the purpose for me.

While any piercing in general makes me melt..I love lip piercings. They're sexy on both men and women and it's sensual watching someone play with their lip piercing.

I always play with my lip piercing (among other ones)... Have you ever noticed me do it? ;)

Should there be a "what piercings turn you off" thread? I have at least one to name.

Upper lip, off to the side...single stud...everytime I see someone with one of these, I'm tempted to say "Miss, I think you got a little food on your face". *mimics motion of brushing it off own face so they know what to do*

Edited by Iris

All my boyfriends piercings turn me on. He put his tongue ring back in for me because I was complaining I have paid for two tongue piercings and never got to kiss either person. His tattoos also turn me on. He loves my nipple piercings and my belly ring. I am so do for a new piercing or two. I want my nose and very cute below piercing :wink but I need a job to pay for said piercings.

Should there be a "what piercings turn you off" thread? I have at least one to name.

Upper lip, off to the side...single stud...everytime I see someone with one of these, I'm tempted to say "Miss, I think you got a little food on your face". *mimics motion of brushing it off own face so they know what to do*

The Monroe? Yeah...only certain people can pull it off.

I think Angel Bites are the stupidest piercing idea ever. I mean, sure...certain people can do it (there's always those people that can pull off almost everything) but its just stuuuuupid.

One of my cousins has them. :wallbash:

The Monroe? Yeah...only certain people can pull it off.

I think Angel Bites are the stupidest piercing idea ever. I mean, sure...certain people can do it (there's always those people that can pull off almost everything) but its just stuuuuupid.

One of my cousins has them. :wallbash:

Sure, I can put a boot on my head and parade around town with it...regardless of whether I am able to pull the statement off (because I look good in boots, no matter where they may lie)...it does not mean its a good idea.

Sparkly diamondy beauty marks = BAD High-dea!

EDIT: bad example above, I can see the creation of Hobo-Punk as a fashion statement

Edited by Iris