What will you be for Halloween?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be a slightly worried parent.

My 10 year old daughter will be in Florida with a group of her classmates for a young astronaut program over the weekend. Her first time far apart from home and both parents.

Shes going to be just fine Dad. But I will say a prayer just in case.

HELP! PLEASE!

so I'm stuck on something. what shoes do I wear.... I have my normal shoes, and then I have these really tall shoes.

I'll show you pictures of each....

The Tall Shoe:

(Keep in mind, me outfit is black and white, and this shoe is black and tan)

This is the shoe that i normally wear:

And this is what the size difference is:

Oh yeah, those tall shoes are easier to walk in than you'd imagine, they are just a little stiff... I walked in all in the mall yesterday, and all i came away with was two blisters... thats cuz silly me didn't wear anything on my foot... nothing between me and the shoe... but it was on the top edge, righ below the ankle. so its easily fixed: band-aids specifically for blisters, and rubbing shoes. lol (and some little footie socs or something...) :)

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess

HELP! PLEASE!

so I'm stuck on something. what shoes do I wear.... I have my normal shoes, and then I have these really tall shoes.

I'll show you pictures of each....

The Tall Shoe:

(Keep in mind, me outfit is black and white, and this shoe is black and tan)

This is the shoe that i normally wear:

And this is what the size difference is:

Oh yeah, those tall shoes are easier to walk in than you'd imagine, they are just a little stiff... I walked in all in the mall yesterday, and all i came away with was two blisters... thats cuz silly me didn't wear anything on my foot... nothing between me and the shoe... but it was on the top edge, righ below the ankle. so its easily fixed: band-aids specifically for blisters, and rubbing shoes. lol (and some little footie socs or something...) :)

Hmm.

Even though the tall ones are black and tan...they look pretty close to white, and I'm sure it wont be that obvious (especially if you're coming to CC). :yes

But...those black shoes are the type of shoes I need to find by Saturday. :X

Do you have any suggestions of what stores would have similar ones for kinda cheap?

my brother is about to get a wig and be george washington. it'll be funny as hell.

I bought a cheap Iron Man mask from 7-11. I'll be walking around with a scotch and a robe on or a cheap hawian shirt open and take a couple of my uncles lavitra. get all drunk around the hot tub. start womenizing, start slurring words telling girls "I'm Iron Man" standing up in the hot tub.

get compleatly inappropriate. looking foward to the party

That is seriously awesome and creepy at the same time.. :)
zombie nurse silent hill

best costume of the year we think down here. you gotta shake your head back an forth like the ghost in house on hounted hill. get a plasic bag filled with blood unde your shirt. then just look at some kid shake your head like that and cut your belly open all slow with a scalpel letting all the blood out . maybee put something like metal wood or plastic dollar store cutting board behind the bag of blood so you can stab yourself all violently. scary costume though, you gotta make some kids cry on holloween only the brave get candy. wait till theres some kids on the porch then walk out from the sid of the house dragging the sword and start walking all slow like the movie toward the kids on the porch. some of them will see you out of the corner of their eye and not believe it, but when they all see you shake all crazy like that then go toward them on the porch.

Edited by cptdeath

I will probably have to forgo the costuming this year. Between the cold and getting things done at work, I missed the opportunity to get a costume together.

Borrowed this costume from a friend, last minute. So, this is what I will be. Way different than what I usually wear.

wow.

*wanders off and mutters something about hating growing old*