Room or section of house to rent in Washtenaw Cnty near Ann Arbor

piggymama

hi! we are in a perdicament and may need to move FAST. as in the next 2-4 months. We are going to buy a LARGE house on 5-10+ acreas and start a potbellied pig rescue. We are becoming a non profit and will EVENTUALLY have 20-30abused and abandoned pet pigs on our property.

Right now we are still looking for places but would like to find someone right away interested in this situation. Children may be allowed depending on the house we find and wether GRG moves out lol. We LOVE children and cant have any. weve been doing respite care for a girl and I have been a nanny off and on for 10+ years now. If you need a babysitter Im she! but GRG doenst like kids lol. so we'd have to work it out or she might have an opportunity to move out. the houses we are looking at, several have seperate living areas or the one Im in love with even has a whole wing to yourself lol.

We are cool with all cats, but prefer to meet and choose on dogs on an individual basis. My husband actually more allergic to dogs than cats. Must get baths 1-2X a week and we LOVE great danes because the pigs like them, or might concinder any dog that wont chase or cause issues to our pigs, and small non-hyper dogs are welcome and any dog with natural hair, like a sheep dog, great pyrinese, shitzu, etc. I guess its a case by case basis :)

Some of the places we are looking at have horse barns too. you are welcome as long as you care for the horse, buy the feed and keep horse dander to a minimum inside (again, husband is allergic to horses lol DAMN!)

If you want to adopt a pig of your own, a RESCUE, you are welcome to. pig can be in your room and int he house, and of course go outside to dig lol.

Also with living here you HAVE TO help on the sanctuary. not alot of work. Share feeding morning and night, maybe turning diff pigs out to pasture, and occational help days when we mend fences and shelters. pretty simple. We will be doing MOST of it. and pigs are sooo wonderful! you could even hold 2 fulltime jobs and have the room for this, pretty easy.

We are offering low to decent rent for this type of situation. Rent depends on the place and your living quarters, but all the utilities are covered and we can help with food if need be. Its in washtenaw county with is GREAT with thier services and if you are lowER income they have free GREAT healthcare. we are hoping its within 30 minutes to ann arbor or closer, MUCH better ecconomy than the detroit metro and TONS of jobs and washtenaw community college is AWESOME! michigan works helps with college and we work with grants so can help you too.

Looking for a FRIENDLY person. no smoking in house, outside okay, and pot only allowed in your bedroom, same with alcohol unless you have people over for a party, thats diff. no other drugs please on property. no super blown out people or alcoholics. We actually dont drink or do drugs at all. If you like to argue or people tell you that you are cranky, we are not going to get along. [b]My husband is laid back but likes his privacy, and hes VERY VERY funny. Im kinda go-go and can be negative but no harm intended and Im very very kind, a big giver.

If you are interested in this situation and want to help us find a place, let me know! PM GRG to see what kind of people we are if you want. we took her in out of kindness and shes been here since april. We arent super picky on roommates as long as you are a friendly person and we all get along. commitment required to live with us unless both parties agree WITH NOTICE of moving out. and if you need furniture for your bedroom or if you have a living area of your own, we can help. couples and families WELCOME also[/color]!

Thanks! I know its ALOT of info! you can write me at ilovejavajoe@gmail.com if you are interested. Id LOVE a DGN'er to be our roomie! we see you more as a friend than a roommate, all set the rules and all have equal say in everything :) we've been there, dont want to do it to someone else! THANKS FOR READING!

Perhaps you should post pics/links to the houses you are looking at :p that might help get the ball rolling. :)

you know very well we dont have any houses narrowed down :( we are just starting to look. but below is a pic and link to my fav but I doubt we'll get it. it is the type we are looking for. and now our realtor bailed because we have bad credit. even if we are putting a large sum down. nice huh??? so if anyone that knows a realtor willing to help with a rent-to-own let me know! THANKS!

http://annarbor.craigslist.org/reo/785717310.html

post-3039-1221147563_thumb.jpg

post-3039-1221147568_thumb.jpg

I suggest trying my realtor, Bob Wilson. He did an excellent job to help me get a good mortgage lady to do what it took to get me into a house. He helped get the house no matter what task we faced. He is a handyman too so he helps a lot. He told me to have you give him a call and he will see what he can do. His number is: 517.404.3386

I suggest trying my realtor, Bob Wilson. He did an excellent job to help me get a good mortgage lady to do what it took to get me into a house. He helped get the house no matter what task we faced. He is a handyman too so he helps a lot. He told me to have you give him a call and he will see what he can do. His number is: 517.404.3386

thats awesome! thanks Jeff! I'll call him from the coffee shop later today or tomorrow morning...again... from the coffee shop lol its like my office lol. THANKS AGAIN!

Archived