How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Is there a reason that I don't get answers?

Yes.

-----------------

I wish I could fucking get thin already so I could eat everything in sight come Thanksgiving.

Oh and I hope my friend/co-worker, when he quits this job----

A Doesn't resent me for encouraging him to work there.

B Doesn't tell off our boss for she will take it all out on me afterwards. Because I have a habit for picking just that kind of boss.

Geofence?

Apple's invisible wall, used with GPS to detect when you arrive and leave a location so Siri can remind you of things when you get there or leave as you have asked.

Since Siri is still beta, it's not working all too well yet. :)

Edited by Rayne

I find it interesting that when :censored: is on, all of a sudden :censored: is on

a bunch too and then when :censored:'s partner is on, all of a sudden :censored:'s partner is on a bunch as well.

---------

As I look at my small number of posts making me number 1, I'm starting to wonder if it's better to have drama here than lack of interest.

Edited by the eternal

I find it interesting that when :censored: is on, all of a sudden :censored: is on

a bunch too and then when :censored:'s partner is on, all of a sudden :censored:'s partner is on a bunch as well.

---------

As I look at my small number of posts making me number 1, I'm starting to wonder if it's better to have drama here than lack of interest.

FUCK YOU!!!! DON'T TELL ME WHAT'S MORE INTERESTING THAN NOTHING!!!! AND BTW!!! I DON'T CARE WHO HATES ME! WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME!? BECAUSE THEY'RE JEALOUS! THAT'S Y.

(message to mods...hee hee...see what I did there. I wasn't really angry, just emulating drama)

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic