How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

pretty bummed out - found out last night that a buddy of mine passed away 2 nights ago. from what little i've heard, he went to bed that night & just never woke up. went out last night to have a couplefew shots of soco & sing one of his "trademark" karaoke songs for him - "shooting star" - didn't sound like yours, but i hope i didn't mess it up too much, greg!

rest well, my brother.

Sometimes, as enriching as my existence is to me, and as substantially out-of-the-ordinary for someone blue-collar, constantly chasing abstract ideas and complexity is tiring. I always read old friend's FB updates from high school, and so many of the women are thrilled with the fact that they stay-at-home taking in Opera and having kids, and I'm jealous that I would never be happy with that kind of simplicity.

But hell, staying home and having kids hasn't ever gotten anyone published before, so I guess the work-trade-off is even :laugh:. I tell myself that I'm exceptional, and not just the exception.

pretty bummed out - found out last night that a buddy of mine passed away 2 nights ago. from what little i've heard, he went to bed that night & just never woke up. went out last night to have a couplefew shots of soco & sing one of his "trademark" karaoke songs for him - "shooting star" - didn't sound like yours, but i hope i didn't mess it up too much, greg!

rest well, my brother.

Wow, sudden tragedy is always the worst because you have no time to ready yourself for it and it never "feels right" as opposed to someone who has been ill and declining for a long time, or very old. I had a friend go through this in high school, her boyfriend Chris Baum was 14 and up north with his family. They all went in from the bonfire and he wanted to stay out and enjoy the stars for a little while longer, and they let him. They went out the next morning and he was laying there dead, apparently he had a congenital heart condition that nobody knew about.

:grouphug: We can only hope we all meet again...

I'm really pissed. Several months ago I was really upset and drunk. I was feeling really low so I went looking through my phone. I ended up finding a short clip video I made with one of my friends four years ago that was supposed to be a stupid joke. I posted on fb thank god for good friends and funny videos when you need them and I quoted the main line. I'm only repeating the line so you all have a better understanding. He is also Puerto Rican.

"Suck my dirty Puerto Rican taco."

This girl on my other forum was one of my friends on there at the time. She is Puerto Rican and took offense to it. I didn't realize I had offended her. I tried to apologize and she never answered me. The other forum just added a thread about things that could be taken offensive to other people. She desided to post that on there. Really? I said I was sorry and I was drunk. I didn't mean to offend you. So why are you going to start crap? Mind you this woman is super into herself and talks crap about her "friends and family."

Edited by deadcoldgothgirl

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic