How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I feel tired and annoyed. I was planning on getting all of the moving done today and just cleaning tomorrow. I was told they want a special cleaning lady to come in first. So now I can only move over my big stuff and I have to wait for them to put my bed in there. So now I have to see if the people helping me move today can actually help all week. I think I have a lot of money in appreciation dinners to spend.

I need better friends...preferably just meeting friends I have already made. Like from here...and going from there. Who knows maybe I will hit it off wonderfully with the same people in person as well. :) But some of the friends I have now...blow...

So I am still feeling a little down from being ditched and being given the run around.

I need better friends...preferably just meeting friends I have already made. Like from here...and going from there. Who knows maybe I will hit it off wonderfully with the same people in person as well. :) But some of the friends I have now...blow...

So I am still feeling a little down from being ditched and being given the run around.

Join the club, but not the "Hair Club for Men."

I feel the same way...I could use some new friends.

I feel like crap. I just slaved over cleaning my old apartmet. It feels like I didn't clean enough so I'm worried about that. I need a shower but I have my online class in 30 minutes. While I'm cleaning I get a call telling me my mom went into the hospital and she told them she has suicidal thoughs. :secret: When did this happen? I was just home and she was just sick and bitchy. :verymad: I feel like I want to :crybaby:. I miss matt and I need my friends. :cry

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic