How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I'm good, thought I'd share some random BS-I almost aced the Drug Counselor Competency exam but I thought the average crack high lasted 20 minutes when the correct answer was 5..That's right it's 5 minutes for a crack high everyone.....I know that's important so I thought I would share it and I have now changed your lives forever...I rock, but I don't smoke rock's but if I did it would last 5 minutes.....:)

I feel crappy, took 10 painkillers in the past 2 days, and I'm pretty sure now I have an abscess. Its the only bad tooth in my mouth so I'm hoping I can get it pulled soon. :no

You need to get that checked soon, an abscess is no laughing matter. I'm not trying to scare you, but if it gets bad and pops in your mouth the toxins/bacteria from it can kill you or make you incredibly ill. Good luck, I know a lot of people who have been in that situation and it sucks.

You need to get that checked soon, an abscess is no laughing matter. I'm not trying to scare you, but if it gets bad and pops in your mouth the toxins/bacteria from it can kill you or make you incredibly ill. Good luck, I know a lot of people who have been in that situation and it sucks.

That's why I was freaking out about it. I have enough dental insurance money left to get it pulled was able to get in today to get a script and another appt. I'm gonna be taking antibiotics 4 times a day till Tuesday when I get it pulled. Hopefully that'll be the end of it.

That's why I was freaking out about it. I have enough dental insurance money left to get it pulled was able to get in today to get a script and another appt. I'm gonna be taking antibiotics 4 times a day till Tuesday when I get it pulled. Hopefully that'll be the end of it.

If you're taking antibiotics the odds of something like that happening are greatly decreased, so you'll most likely be fine.

If you're taking antibiotics the odds of something like that happening are greatly decreased, so you'll most likely be fine.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic